• In the workplace:

If you have a bad attitude and don't get along with your colleagues or the other people in your company, the boss might just fire you, no matter if you went to Harvard or not. With a good attitude, people might want to hire you because you're flexible with working with others.

• Attitude is Everything !!

“The longer I live, the more I realise the impact of attitude on

life.
    ATTITUDE, to me is more important than facts. It is more important

that
    the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than
    failures, that successes, than what other people think or say or

do. It is
    more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make

or
    break a company … a church, a home. The remarkable thing is we
    have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for
    that day. We cannot change our past … we cannot change the fact
    that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the
    inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we

have,
    and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what

happens
    to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you. WE ARE IN
    CHARGE OF OUR ATTITUDES.

• Yes. Attitudes drive our Behaviours

Here are some examples from the knowledge world. Training has been providing knowledge for decades assuming that an increase in knowledge changes attitudes and behaviours and delivers tangible results. It has failed miserably.
    Alliger & Janak 1989 found that there is virtually no correlation between knowledge, behaviours and results.
    In 2007 the CIPD stated in an article that the transfer of learning into behavioural change is random chance.
    Detterman & Steinbeerg 1993 referred to training being on trial because of the poor transfer rate
    Pfeffer & Sutton 2000 found that the knowing-doing gap is huge and persistent
    Donald Kirkpatrick, founder of the four levels for evaluating training, with his son James, said in their book on training evaluation that there is a 'devastating disconnect between learning and behaviours'.
    For most people our experience and beliefs drive our attitudes on a daily basis, not knowledge.

• Yes, I think attitude ultimately gets people farther.

I think that there are a lot of smart people in the world, even people who study hard. They are people who go to school and work very hard. But then when it is time to go out in the real world, they do not have the right attitude to apply their knowledge. And after all the money they spent on pieces of paper, I see them not using their knowledge. I think people who have better attitudes do a lot better and go a lot farther, even if they don't have all the knowledge.

• Yes, attitude is what holds people together

You can teach people who are willing to learn things. But people with a bad attitude are hard to teach because they already think they know it, there are huge challenges regarding teaching them. Attitude will get your foot in the door and knowledge will get you growing further ahead of the game.

• Yes, attitude trumps knowledge because it allows one to get more done in life.

A positive attitude in life makes it more likely that a person will achieve whatever endeavors that they attempt. Knowledge is only significant when one already has the attitude and drive that will propel them to finish their task. Attitude and knowledge are most beneficial when used in conjunction, but when they are separated from each other then attitude should be more helpful than just knowledge alone.

• Well you need competancy

Well take an example a has only attitude and has no competency an goes and work in a bank and has no qualification abut banking he doesn't know jack shit about banking can he run his post no is the correct answer you cant work only with attitude you need a lot of qualification

• Logical Fallacy of Black and White

The statement (opinion) is misleading. There is another choice; telling facts and being truthful with a positive attitude is more important than just a positive attitude or stating mere fact. I'd even go as far as to say that having a positive attitude while hearing the facts is more important than just a positive attitude despite it being factual or a lie.

• Attitude only gets you so far

In some situation, attitude is the most important thing. However, when push comes to shove you need to have the knowledge to back up your attitude. It's not enough to act like you know what's going on and that you are competent, you need to put your money where your mouth is.

• Knowledge with attitude

I feel that the 75 % who vote that attitude is more important reflect the American way...very lazy. You can just be a bully and get your way. I don't think so. I feel when you have knowledge then you can have a big attitude and the knowledge to back it up. You can argue your opinion with the best.

• No

This is exactly what's wrong with the world. Too many idiots who think just acting like you know something will get you what you want. How are you going to invent the airplane with attitude? Do you think you can keep making smaller cellphones because of a gaping hole in your knowledge base but "the right attitude?" Give me a break.