• Have you ever been to a country better then Australia?

Have you ever been to a country better then Australia?
    Well, in my point of view I am certain that Australia is the best country in the world as a result of the following reasons:
    It is an extremely happy place
    Everywhere is beautiful
    And we have a diverse population

• Australia is the da best country 😅

1st
    I may only be 10 but I live in nsw and it's beautiful out here and the beachs are perfect
    2nd people just need to shut up about the animals that apparently there so dangers and by the way if you have commonsense you just wouldn't go near them ok
    3rd remember the fact that Australia is da best country 😂

• Dangerous animals pfft

It's only unsafe if you're an idiot and don't know how to look after yourself - do a first aid course if you're afraid, and then you can useful and resourceful in any situation - in the word's of an Aussie, this country is "all good mate" - the Australian spirit is welcoming of people from all countries, so come and visit the best country in the world!

• Australia is awesome

I love Australia it is an amazing,beautiful,clean country and has spectacular food,their beaches are so golden and has blue crystal water.Australia's a very large country and is very wealthy,they have amazing places to explore and visit.Their Society an Environment is so Beautiful and Happy they have a lot of fancy places and global superstars.

• Australia is Awesome

I love Australia I think it is the most beautiful,cleanest,happiest country in the world,it has beautiful golden beaches,crystal blue water,amazing places to explore and visit.I loved their themeparks in Gold Coast City Queensland and the Luna Park and Opera House in Sydney.It is a very large country and has a wealthy economy and such a happy society and environment.

• Australia is Awesome

• The amazing beautiful serene beaches

Australia has a wide range of famous beaches due to it being an island surrounded by water. These famous sight sees’ alone, attract many tourist from around the world. You need to come to believe to amazing view and the sound of the strong but soft relaxing sound of the waves.

• Best country, fair dinkum

People say it is not because of all the animals, but to be honest, that is horse crap.

There have been no death from spiders in Australia for a good 20 years, and there is a thing, called common sense

I have lived my whole life in Australia, and I have encountered a funnel web a brown snake in that time, both could easily kill me, but I knew to not touch them, to avoid contact.

We have a beautiful country, with almost every kind of environment you could imagine, why wouldn't you want to live here?

• Anyone who has common sense would know that Australia is the best country.

Australia has one of the best health care systems ever, great schooling, good gun laws that make the country really safe and is very multicultural. And don't complain about the "dangerous" wild life because other parts of the world have animals that are just as deadly. If you see a spider, don't chuck a spaz, just spary it or step on it.

• Have you ever been here ?

Australia is the biggest island in the world and has also every environment of the earth and the most diverse and exotic species of plants and animals. Australia has a massive land surface and a small population of people, 28 million. We arnt on the ring of fire (tectonic plates) and all of the volcano are extincted. We have our own car company which is Holden. I can adds hundreds of more facts about this but it would take forever

• Horrible Leaders and Government

The worst prime minister ever and Horrible people don't support religions and never are Nice don't go to Australia because it's not a great country but does have some good points Great athletes and really good service but just need to become a better government Make Australia the best country.

• Have you ever been here ?

• Have you ever been here ?

• Fair Dinkum- It is people who make a country beautiful.

I lived in Australia ,Sweden and Norway, Rated as the best countries in the world, In reality Sweden can be classified as the most boring people in the world, they are isolated in the country side, live in forests and are not social at all. Its the same in Norway.I lived in Australia ,Sweden and Norway, Rated as the best countries in the world, In reality Sweden can be classified as the most boring people in the world, they are isolated in the country side, live in forests and are not social at all. Its the same in Norway.
    Australia is significantly all the more neighborly as a nation and it is multicultural, Sweden is currently loaded with Syrians and displaced people and I am not certain if the greater part of this is something worth being thankful for. Who is going to pay for it- The poor tax payer

• Dangerous animals in Australia

Australia is filled with dangerous animals. For example the beautiful coastlines are filled with sharks, jellyfish ,crocodile and stingrays. So you cannot enjoy the beautiful landscape safely. And there are venomous spiders, snakes and pests. This means that Australia is not a safe place to live in which means it is not the BEST country in the world

• Overrated , very expensive and isolated

Every country has its own beauty.For instance Brazil is naturally stunning and there are more things to see in terms of history ,culture and nature itself.Australia has been advertised to lure Europeans since the time of settlement ,mainly the british (plenty of sunshine and a swimming pool in the backyard gimmick).
    It is outrageously expensive.Housing,rent,coca cola,electrical goods,food,entertainment,beer,etc are all expensive compared to other well known countries.
    I find the locals to be lacking in culture and rough around the edges.

• Dangerous animals in Australia

• Dangerous animals in Australia

• It is not the best country in the world

The government is spending all their money on US fighter jets instead of money that is needed to help charities, foundations and homeless people. It is awful to the people who have no money and for the parliament who keep spending their money they collect from taxes on useless defence weapons!!