• I live there. AND LOVE IT.

Australia has a wide range of famous beaches due to it being an island surrounded by water. These famous sight sees’ alone, attract many tourists from around the world. You need to come to believe to the amazing views and the sound of the strong but soft relaxing sound of the waves. I love Australia I think it is the most beautiful, cleanest, happiest country in the world, it has beautiful golden beaches, crystal blue water, amazing places to explore and visit.I loved their theme parks in Gold Coast City Queensland and the Luna Park and Opera House in Sydney.It is a very large country and has a wealthy economy and such a happy society and environment. Have you ever been to a country better than Australia?
    Well, in my point of view I am certain that Australia is the best country in the world as a result of the following reasons:
    It is an extremely happy place
    Everywhere is beautiful
    And we have a diverse population

• 9.7 out of 10

I live in a beautiful part of America but Australia tops it in most ways. I lived in Australia for a semester abroad and here are some take aways. Australia is so beautiful and diverse. The cities are gorgeous and clean. The environment is protected very well. Most people are pretty well of economically. Theres so much to do I was never board. Healthcare is way better. Education seemed to have higher standards. In my medical field we're always told to look up Australian tutorials because they are so good. Public transportation system works very well for how spread out everything is. Flights are cheap within the country. I could go on. Also I only saw one scary big ass spider and I did a fair bit if hiking too so as long as you're not too far north and wandering in places you shouldn't its okay. A few cons though. The food isn't as good in America. Yes America has a lot of junk food but we have a lot of unique cuisine. Australian restaurants are all knock offs of American restaurants and don't offer much of their own innovation. I also found the people were not fairly outgoing and kept to them selves when possible. Maybe its just because I was an American tourist but I've always loved talking to exchange students I meet so that was a bummer when I found out I had way more fun with the people who were also visiting Australia. I also think Americans enjoy laughter and humor more. That ones super subjective but just something I noticed

• Yes australia is the best

1. Because of social and economic quality. There are not many beggars here, almost everyone has home, car and basic facilities. Not a sky difference as is with countries like india, china or even USA
    2. Very welcoming to other cultures and immigrants
    3. Good education, and Healthcare
    4. No pollution, beautiful landscape and beaches
    5. Beautiful weather.
    6. No stress overall.

• Australia is the best!

People say Norway is the best country in the world, I say they are wrong. Ask 100 people if they would rather live in Australia or Norway, i guarantee all 100 of them would say Australia!

Australia has surf, sand and sun. Australia has some of the most iconic wildlife in the world, Australia has had 26 years of consecutive economic growth. A rich multicultural society built on British values and traditions.

I won the lottery being born in this amazing country

• Have you ever been to a country better then Australia?

Have you ever been to a country better then Australia?
    It is an extremely happy place
    Everywhere is beautiful
    And we have a diverse population

• Australia is the da best country 😅

1st
    I may only be 10 but I live in nsw and it's beautiful out here and the beachs are perfect
    2nd people just need to shut up about the animals that apparently there so dangers and by the way if you have commonsense you just wouldn't go near them ok
    3rd remember the fact that Australia is da best country 😂

• Dangerous animals pfft

It's only unsafe if you're an idiot and don't know how to look after yourself - do a first aid course if you're afraid, and then you can useful and resourceful in any situation - in the word's of an Aussie, this country is "all good mate" - the Australian spirit is welcoming of people from all countries, so come and visit the best country in the world!

• Australia is awesome

I love Australia it is an amazing,beautiful,clean country and has spectacular food,their beaches are so golden and has blue crystal water.Australia's a very large country and is very wealthy,they have amazing places to explore and visit.Their Society an Environment is so Beautiful and Happy they have a lot of fancy places and global superstars.

• Australia is Awesome

I love Australia I think it is the most beautiful,cleanest,happiest country in the world,it has beautiful golden beaches,crystal blue water,amazing places to explore and visit.I loved their themeparks in Gold Coast City Queensland and the Luna Park and Opera House in Sydney.It is a very large country and has a wealthy economy and such a happy society and environment.

• Australia is Awesome

• Horrible Leaders and Government

The worst prime minister ever and Horrible people don't support religions and never are Nice don't go to Australia because it's not a great country but does have some good points Great athletes and really good service but just need to become a better government Make Australia the best country.

• Have you ever been here ?

Australia is the biggest island in the world and has also every environment of the earth and the most diverse and exotic species of plants and animals. Australia has a massive land surface and a small population of people, 28 million. We arnt on the ring of fire (tectonic plates) and all of the volcano are extincted. We have our own car company which is Holden. I can adds hundreds of more facts about this but it would take forever

• Have you ever been here ?

• Fair Dinkum- It is people who make a country beautiful.

I lived in Australia ,Sweden and Norway, Rated as the best countries in the world, In reality Sweden can be classified as the most boring people in the world, they are isolated in the country side, live in forests and are not social at all. Its the same in Norway.I lived in Australia ,Sweden and Norway, Rated as the best countries in the world, In reality Sweden can be classified as the most boring people in the world, they are isolated in the country side, live in forests and are not social at all. Its the same in Norway.
    Australia is significantly all the more neighborly as a nation and it is multicultural, Sweden is currently loaded with Syrians and displaced people and I am not certain if the greater part of this is something worth being thankful for. Who is going to pay for it- The poor tax payer

• Dangerous animals in Australia

Australia is filled with dangerous animals. For example the beautiful coastlines are filled with sharks, jellyfish ,crocodile and stingrays. So you cannot enjoy the beautiful landscape safely. And there are venomous spiders, snakes and pests. This means that Australia is not a safe place to live in which means it is not the BEST country in the world

• Overrated , very expensive and isolated

Every country has its own beauty.For instance Brazil is naturally stunning and there are more things to see in terms of history ,culture and nature itself.Australia has been advertised to lure Europeans since the time of settlement ,mainly the british (plenty of sunshine and a swimming pool in the backyard gimmick).
    It is outrageously expensive.Housing,rent,coca cola,electrical goods,food,entertainment,beer,etc are all expensive compared to other well known countries.
    I find the locals to be lacking in culture and rough around the edges.

• Dangerous animals in Australia

• Dangerous animals in Australia

• It is not the best country in the world

The government is spending all their money on US fighter jets instead of money that is needed to help charities, foundations and homeless people. It is awful to the people who have no money and for the parliament who keep spending their money they collect from taxes on useless defence weapons!!