• The amazing beautiful serene beaches

Australia has a wide range of famous beaches due to it being an island surrounded by water. These famous sight sees’ alone, attract many tourist from around the world. You need to come to believe to amazing view and the sound of the strong but soft relaxing sound of the waves.

• Best country, fair dinkum

People say it is not because of all the animals, but to be honest, that is horse crap.

There have been no death from spiders in Australia for a good 20 years, and there is a thing, called common sense

I have lived my whole life in Australia, and I have encountered a funnel web a brown snake in that time, both could easily kill me, but I knew to not touch them, to avoid contact.

We have a beautiful country, with almost every kind of environment you could imagine, why wouldn't you want to live here?

• Anyone who has common sense would know that Australia is the best country.

Australia has one of the best health care systems ever, great schooling, good gun laws that make the country really safe and is very multicultural. And don't complain about the "dangerous" wild life because other parts of the world have animals that are just as deadly. If you see a spider, don't chuck a spaz, just spary it or step on it.

• Have you ever been here ?

Australia is the biggest island in the world and has also every environment of the earth and the most diverse and exotic species of plants and animals. Australia has a massive land surface and a small population of people, 28 million. We arnt on the ring of fire (tectonic plates) and all of the volcano are extincted. We have our own car company which is Holden. I can adds hundreds of more facts about this but it would take forever

• Australia is the best country in the world!!

Some reasons why Australia is simply the greatest country in this world!:
    it's a Beautiful country
    it has the best people!
    We all have FREEDOM
    amazing weather
    cool cities
    we have Aussie pride! <3

I would never want to live anywhere else I LOVE my country so much, its amazing!

• Australia I'd the best

Australia is the best country in which to live coz it is a free and multicultural country😊 and btw, not only Australia has pests, pests can be found anywhere and anywhere .... ... .... . . . . . . ... Australia for life .. .. .. . .. ..

• Australia is the best and there is no doubt about it!!!

Ok why is everyone saying this bullshit about australia being bad because they have dangerous animals WHO GIVES A FUCK when there r more countries with wayyy more dangerous animals and btw i cant believe you ppl r saying that Australia is bad because of this false stuff. If u think about it there is no earthquacks,tornadoes,blizzards nor nuclear disasters so why say ooo this country sucks when the ppl who say that sucks.♡

• Its got everything you need

1 it has both hot and cold weathe
    2 it has good beaches and ok snow resorts
    3 fairly wealthy country and not much poverty
    4 has nice cities as well as nice wilderness
    5 a competitive nation at sport
    6 low crime rates and great cops
    7 good government system.
    Do not try to argue because i will shut you down.

• It indeed is the best country in the world

Sure, Australia doesn't have the best Internet speeds, but jokes aside, it is the best country in the world. World class education, health care, cities, beaches, sanitary and gun laws that actually make sense. 3 Australian cities were voted as the best cities in the world, with Melbourne being 1st. The dangerous animals reason is total rubbish, and I've never seen a single venomous snake in the outback. Swim in protected areas, and you will be fine. Just use common sense, like in any other country.

• I think Australia is the best place in the world

Because it has a lovely environment . Also it has nice food and nice places to live.Australia is a good country because they do not set boundaries for things you do or what reigns that come to Australia
    that is why i think Australia is the best place to live.

• Horrible Leaders and Government

The worst prime minister ever and Horrible people don't support religions and never are Nice don't go to Australia because it's not a great country but does have some good points Great athletes and really good service but just need to become a better government Make Australia the best country.

• Have you ever been here ?

• Have you ever been here ?

• Fair Dinkum- It is people who make a country beautiful.

I lived in Australia ,Sweden and Norway, Rated as the best countries in the world, In reality Sweden can be classified as the most boring people in the world, they are isolated in the country side, live in forests and are not social at all. Its the same in Norway.I lived in Australia ,Sweden and Norway, Rated as the best countries in the world, In reality Sweden can be classified as the most boring people in the world, they are isolated in the country side, live in forests and are not social at all. Its the same in Norway.
    Australia is significantly all the more neighborly as a nation and it is multicultural, Sweden is currently loaded with Syrians and displaced people and I am not certain if the greater part of this is something worth being thankful for. Who is going to pay for it- The poor tax payer

• Dangerous animals in Australia

Australia is filled with dangerous animals. For example the beautiful coastlines are filled with sharks, jellyfish ,crocodile and stingrays. So you cannot enjoy the beautiful landscape safely. And there are venomous spiders, snakes and pests. This means that Australia is not a safe place to live in which means it is not the BEST country in the world

• Overrated , very expensive and isolated

Every country has its own beauty.For instance Brazil is naturally stunning and there are more things to see in terms of history ,culture and nature itself.Australia has been advertised to lure Europeans since the time of settlement ,mainly the british (plenty of sunshine and a swimming pool in the backyard gimmick).
    It is outrageously expensive.Housing,rent,coca cola,electrical goods,food,entertainment,beer,etc are all expensive compared to other well known countries.
    I find the locals to be lacking in culture and rough around the edges.

• Dangerous animals in Australia

• Dangerous animals in Australia

• It is not the best country in the world

The government is spending all their money on US fighter jets instead of money that is needed to help charities, foundations and homeless people. It is awful to the people who have no money and for the parliament who keep spending their money they collect from taxes on useless defence weapons!!