• Autonomy should be a right.

Every living human wants some autonomy over their lives, Every person wants some control or freedom in his or her life. The real problem is that some people take it too far and outstep the boundaries and limits that have been set. Autonomy is a right in and of itself as it gives people freedom to take control make their own decisions. Therefore, in all e respects to anyone else's opinions, I think that autonomy is a right and should be made a human right but should also have boundaries that bind people into staying within limits and not abusing its power.

• Autonomy should be a right.

• Yes autonomy is a human right

Yes, I think that autonomy is a human right and that autonomy is something that all humans quest for. I think that humans should live within the boundaries of certain basic rules like not cheating, stealing or killing, but ultimately humans want to be able to control every thing in their own lives'.

• Yes, autonomy is a right and also a responsibility. We must all make our best decisions, and also be accountable for those decisions.

Autonomy as a right means that all capable people have the right to make independent choices pertaining to their own happiness for themselves without being forced into a decision by a government. I believe that all people have that right, as long as their "pursuit of happiness" doesn't infringe on the rights of others. My living an autonomous life, one must own his own decisions, and also take responsibility for the outcome of his decisions. If we don't accept autonomy as a right, then we all become victims or benefactors, but never captain of our own ship.

• It's not possible for everyone

Not everyone even has the ability to be autonomous. People with severe disabilities need constant care and supervision. Some people have difficulty behaving in socially acceptable ways and endanger society is given too much autonomy. Children and teenagers are not ready for too much autonomy as they don't have the mental development to make all the right decisions for themselves

• No, autonomy is not a human right.

Autonomy is something we should all strive for, but I wouldn't consider it a human right. When I think of human rights, I think of basic things that we should all have access to like access to clean drinking water and a safe place to live, whereas autonomy seems like more of a privilege. Some people never get to experience much autonomy in their lives. I wouldn't say that they've been deprived of their human rights.