• Yes, Avril is truly inspiring.

Avril grew up in a small town, she knows what it is like to be on both sides (starting out in a simple life and now crazy famous)...This has given her a good perspective on life which is clearly stated by how she clearly does what she wants with her life/ career...Regardless of what others think. She has also put much towards charity and has numerous times stated that she realizes fame is only a matter of perspective...That without fans she would be just another person.

• Her songs encourage young women to express themselves, she does good charity work you wont find her pissed on TV, she's thoughtful intelligent and sincere

I'm a middle aged man but her songs have helped me, listen to nobodys fools a terrific statement on personal liberation. She shook my hand at a concert, never met me but looked into my eyes to give me respect, I cried, yeh she is a sincere person and has integrity

• Yes she is

Although she dresses like a tomboy at times and dyed her hair back then, she's still an amazing singer who sings about life experiences. She's settling down with Chad showing the people that she's found love and that's what is most important. She's one of the only celebrities that have started out that young in the music industry and not turned out to be a drug addict. She's still the same girl she was back then and that just shows how much of a good role model she is