• It's pretty good

I don't see why you say it is the worst song you have ever heard in your entire life. Not only can Taylor Swift sing amazingly well for her age, she doesn't sing about crap like the rest of the pop artists. She is the only pop artist that I like.

• Bush did 9/11

No, because it is the worst song i have ever heard in my entire life. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Great music video, average song.

With the release of Taylor Swift's "Bad Blood" music video at the 2015 Billboard Music Awards, everybody has gone crazy for the song. I believe that much of the praise from the song actually belongs to cinematic the music video, as the song is not one of her best. I find "Bad Blood" to be disjointed at best, and seems to be two different songs melded together. I don't think the chorus blends well with the verses, but there is nothing wrong with them separately. The music video, on the other hand, has great production values and features a wealth of female talent. The public reaction to the song, however, has been overwhelmingly positive.

• Taylor Swift Can't Sing

Taylor Swift is not a singer. Her career was created by a music industry executive and she cannot sing. She is popular because of someone made sure she matches a formula for a pop star. Pretty, blonde, thin, tall, white are all pop star qualities. Add some glitter and sequins mix it all up and you have the making of a star.

• Nothing like Swift's earlier work

It is nothing like Swift's earlier works. I liked the junior Taylor Swift more. I think she is trying to appeal to a wider audience now. I liked her early pop days. I think the music was more pure sounding. It was also a little more innocent. Some of her music is too serious for my taste -- in message.

• Do entertainers really need to create this much drama?

Most entertainers surely would agree that drama is good for business. Drama is after all, entertaining. But as a society, do we really need to glorify feuds between rock stars? Do we absolutely need to fuel the flames that create and bolster these egomaniacal entertainers? Musicians and actors are just people, after all.

• Bush did 9/11