• Mojito qui twerk

Wesh les zgeg moi je pense que amine mojito il twerk sur François hollande puis il le fouettte avec une fausse ceinture Gucci mais c'est pas grave parce que hollande c'est un fou dla street bref zbeb zbeb j j j j j j j j j j j j

• Disrupting someone else's personal or public property is Vandalism now matter what

There is no way in the world that Banksy isn't a vandal. He puts his works on things that do not belong to him. Art or not. Die. Wait wut? Does My butt make these pants look big? Is Memes an instrument? No! I want to be Dank Memes. Die

• Not vandalism lol

S s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s ssssssss s s s s s s s s s

• Arit is cooil

Arit is cooil arit is cooil arit is cooil arit is cooil arit is cooil arit is cooil arit is cooil arit is cooil arit is cooil arit is cooil arit is cooil arit is cooil arit is cooil arit is cooil arit is cooil arit is cooil arit is cooil arit is cooil arit is cooil arit is cooil arit is cooil arit is cooil arit is cooil arit is cooil.

• Arit is cooil

• Arit is cooil

Arit is cooil arit is cooil arit is cooil arit is cooil arit is cooil arit is cooil arit is cooil arit is cooil arit is cooil arit is cooil arit is cooil arit is cooil arit is cooil arit is cooil arit is cooil arit is cooil arit is cooil arit is cooil arit is cooil arit is cooil arit is cooil arit is cooil arit is cooil arit is cooil,

• It is not right to paint on other individual's property without permission, but Banksy's work is not vandalism by definition.

http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/crime-penalties/federal/Vandalism.htm defines vandalismm as: the willful destruction or damaging of property in a manner that defaces, mars, or otherwise adds a physical blemish that diminishes the property's value. Banksy's does deface property, however, his work has been said to INCREASE the value of said property. (Although for the life of me, it is hard to find exactly how much the values have increased and whether or not the building decreases in value once the art is removed to be sold in an auction). Logically, if you look at the definition of vandalism, you see that you just cannot call Banksy's work vandalism. Unless you find specific numbers that show the property value of a building that had Banksy art removed. I am unsure of all the numbers, yet I wonder if the property value diminishes once they remove a whole wall section to get Banksy's art. You would think that diminishes property value, but I could be wrong.

• Yes, Banksy's work is vandalism to begin with

Banksys work is pure vandalism since it is direct violation of personal property. Drawing graffitis or any other sort of art, as they call it, is a violation of the property owner, where the graffitis are made. Work done by Bansky is not only vandalism in the sense of intellectual property rights but it also is responsible for making people follow the trend and try to deface the art which in turn is vandalism in it's own self.

• If it's unlawful painting on public property it's vandalism

Vandalism is when someone paints on a wall without legal approval to do so. Therefore this thug is breaking the law by vandalizing public property so not only should this "art" be painted over or destroyed this person should be found and treated like the criminal he most obviously is.

• Yes. Bansky's work is vandalism.

Unless Bansky has permission from the city or owner of the building to do the art on public or private property, they this is considered vandalism. It does not matter how good the artwork is, Vandalism is Vandalism whether it's done by a well known artist or a random teenager.

• Mojito qui twerk

• Banksy is not a vandl

He is an amazing artist I love u so much banksy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

• When Banksy's artwork is so sought after, it is not vandalsim

We are encouraging Banksy's work by the hype on social media. If it counts as vandalism and against the law, why is it so sought after? The fact that he is anonymous does pose a question as to why, but people are still willing to defy a law to obtain an artwork.

• It's not vandalism

Banksy shows a message through his art on the things that are going on around the world. His work is always eye-catching and it speaks the truth. He has won awards and his work is being sold, this shows that the people like the work he is doing and the message that is coming across

• It's not vandalism

• Banksy is my boyfriend

I don't like that people think my boyfriend is a criminal.HE IS INNOCENT.I didn't know that he was doing what he was doing until we were banging and he told me that if he got caught he would go to jail.I asked him what he was talking about and he said he was a street artist.That just made me want to bang him harder and i'm pregnant now.By the way Banksy and I will be parents soon.:)

• He is expressing an opinion

If you're gonna take away his freedom of speech then you might as well go to jail.He makes his art on things that nobody owns so it can't be vandalism.If you are going to take away his freedom of speech then you should go to jail.HE IS NOT GUILTY... PERIOD

• Just another canvas

Paper, boards, skin, sidewalks, and now buildings are all now just different canvases that artist that are skilled use to express how they see art in their eyes. Why should we get angry at them for it? Its not harming anyone, is it? If you think it is, your being over dramatic

• Not vandalism lol