• Can you name what he did wrong

I believe that he did okay for a president. He definitely did better that quite a few other presidents. There are those who like to complain and say he is a terrible president but try to compare him to the last one.
    Please put complaints below this obviously true statement.

• First president to try to make a difference in health care

President Obama was the first president to promise and try to make health care more affordable to low incomes with Obama Care. He kept his promise. Did other presidents? No. They promised it before they got elected, but did they even try? Once again no. Obama did so he is the best president.

• A Symbolic Yes

He's not the best president ever.... I'm not even sure I would lend that title to any president. But I'm here to provide an overdue counterpoint to the incessant and unbalanced conservative babble that lines this wretched section of DDO. Someone has to stand up and say "the opinionative scope of this website is not quite as narrow as these fools would lead you to believe."

• Yes since Clinton

Best Ever since Clinton. Sound social beliefs, governs for all. He was able to deliver health care where Clinton tried but couldn't. If he can get ahead on Gun reform he will be the best ever. And so far no real scandals. Except what is his true nationality? Where did they get that one from? Freaks? Go Obama

• Saying yes only to annoy everyone else

For the record, who is responsible for the atrocity of the photoshop job done on the pic meant to somehow have Obama look like he's a head on Mount Rushmore? Like seriously, the squirrel that I hit on my bike the other day could do a better photo shop job then that, and im pretty sure hes retarded since he saw me coming, ran into the sidewalk, and didnt move out of the way before I hit him.

• Coolest President Ever,

Obama's administration dug US out of the great recession of 2008, reformed health care, regulated the big banks. Huge achievements in spite of a very hostile GOP Congress.
    Had a balanced foreign policy, and improved US reputation and gained respect overseas.
    Promoted human rights, fought climate change, protect net neutrality, and had a scandal-free presidency.
    He understands not only the world, but also the cultures and lives of the common folks. Never afraid to make self-deprecating jokes. Never loses his cool.
    As Obama's presidency coming to an end, he will always be remembered not only as a highly skilled politician, but also a loving husband and father, the Comedian in Chief, a visionary, the leader of the free world, a Bulls fan, and a real man who stands up for America's values and ideals.
    There will never be another president like Obama.
    #ObamaForeverMyPresident

• The definition of humility

Obama leads with his heart and does the right thing. Not many politicians CAN do that. At the end of the day, he's our president and I will support him 100%. That's what we're supposed to do as Americans. What scares me is that I don't think we will ever have another President/ leader that will lead us to do good. You may not agree with me, but you'll see...When Obama is out of the white house, you'll miss him. I know I will.

• The definition of humility

• Freedom of religion

I'm glad he understand other belief just like us Native American Indians. I'm glad he makes it clear such as pure Muslim is not about violence but peace and love. All these years it's been just one sided. (Christianity). He knows what he's taking about. He's very smart. He backs up his information with good research.

• Hella cool, hella smart

This man. This great man. He's done so much for us and asked for so little. With the fuckin economy bush gave him, he did a wonderful job. So many improvements. I'm really gonna miss him. I've never felt more safe than with him.11/10 would elect again. From the bottom of my heart, thanks Obama.

• Obama: The WORST president of all time.

Obama is the WORST president. He completely ruined the already declining economy. Obamacare. Give money to the poor people that can't get a job because they were lazy in school and because of that didn't do well in school. Where do we get this money? How about the middle-class, the hardworking people that are working to support a family, and struggling to do so in this economy? Gun control. Does making something illegal automatically make people not own guns? I don't think so, just look at drugs. Wars. So Obama is a good president because he took troops out of Iraq? We're still at war in Iraq, and we still have troops in there as well. Withdrawing them only makes America look like cowards.

• He is a Reptilian

Barack Hussein Obama is a Reptilian Humanoid aka Reptoid. These Reptoids are what the Quran calls Jinn, they are a prehuman race that God created who can possess people. Barack Hussein Obama is possessed by such a being. I also believe that the jinn crossbred with humans long ago creating a hybrid race, that they could incarnate into, these hybrids became the pharaohs, the kings, and monarchs, and then over the years they turned into presidents and prime ministers. Lizard People rule the world, and the Quran is the Word of God, repent and believe in Allah (swt) today. Alhumdolillah

• Obama is not a good president

Obama is not a good president because he has made America a terrible country. His policies are not even good. He is no where as good as Lincoln JFK FDR just to name a few. He is one of the reasons the country is now in government shutdown because of his ignorance.

• Impeach Obama now!

HE IS THE WORST! He is a lying good for nothing idiot. He lied about what happened in Benghazi. He cares more about people in other countries then he does the people in the country he should be taking care of. At this point he is just a waste of air and space.

• How Could You Even Think That?

So you're telling me that there are actually people out there that are going to agree that Barack Hussein Obama is a better president than any other? Allow me to name off a couple others that certainly outweigh him on the good presidency scale. George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, FDR, Ronald Reagan, Clinton, Thomas Jefferson, Truman, or even Eisenhower.

• Obama isn't the best

Well, he didn't stop slavery like Abe, he didn't free our nation from the British like Washington, he didn't save forests like Teddy. And really with the government shut down, that isn't helping with his image. I'm not saying he's a bad president, I'm just saying he's not the best.

• The best are you kidding me?

President Obama is not the best president ever, there are many other presidents which are better then him. He has violated the Constitution so many times, he has broke international laws so criminal. He has used Executive orders to allow his Attorney General not to turn over documents related to the Fast and Furious scandal. He is in bed with corporations.

• Are you serious?

Obama is no where near the best president. If I were to choose the best president, I would have to the say the first president, Mr. Washington. He had no political party. He even advised against them before he ended his last term because he was afraid our nation would be divided like it is now. He was a great man and he did many great things for our country. If only we've listened to him.

• Obama not only is not the best President ever he is one of the worst!!!

Obama added more than double the debt to America than George Bush did. What he promised to do (which was to create a large amount of jobs) never happened. About 41% of Americans are still out of a job, enormously more than when George Bush left office.

The ONLY thing that Obama did was add more debt, hoping with intense stupidity that it would somehow boost the economy. The crap he did such as repairing perfectly drivable roads were not only a waste of money, it was a waste of human effort.

• Not just no. Hell no.

Even the people within his administration talk about how difficult he is - he doesn't listen to anyone else's opinion. Why have advisers if you already know everything, which is pretty amazing considering he didn't have any foreign relations experience before he took office. The man has a huge chip on his shoulders.