• Yes they are

Barbie is such a great doll. It makes every girl feel happy and glad. Plus it can can be her role model of how working out and dancing would make her life healthier and she will get a great body. In addition she shows a fashion lover girl. That knows everything about make up and dressing which will keep the girls cheering up

• It's a girl thing

In no way are barbies not good for girls.For so long girls have been playing with them and they don't seem to have any affect.If anything barbies are a way for young girls and yes some boys to entertain themselves.Its very rare that girls aim to be like Barbie after all she's plastic.Besides the company who creates Barbie recently started putting out barbies that have the same physical features as the average 19 year old.Besides even a speaker on the con confessed that Barbie never negatively impacted her life.Then on a much larger scale have you ever heard a girl complain about Barbie?!

• I think yes!

Barbie is a toy that should show kids how to express themselves and that's exactly what its doing for young girls today. Barbie shows kids that you can do anything if you have the right attitude and you put your mind in action. Let your kids express themselves no matter what.

• I think yes!

• Barbies are a good example

Just because Barbie is a teen with 3 sisters does not mean any thing. I love to play with barbies and my sister does too. Barbie dose some things that can not be done but, she is always on the right side of alot of things in her show. I love barbie and lots of girls love her too.

• The answer is... YES

Have you not seen the new dolls? They have 3 different body types! Very realistic! Barbie shows that kids can by ANYTHING. She shows that girls can do any thing that boys can. Barbie movies display the same message, in an entertaining way. Barbie is wonderful! Don't you agree?
    You go Mattel!

• Barbie is great for kids of all ages!

You go Mattel!

• Barbie is Amazing

Barbie is amazing because she inspires girls that Anything is Possible and that you can be whatever you want to when you put passion in it. People say she's a bad role model for girls, and she's unrealistic, but people who say that don't have 50+ careers and do things that change the world. Most people want to look like Barbie but there's alot more to it. They think to have plastic surgery is being Barbie,but it's not. Barbie is more than a stupid blonde who talks about fashion and has huge mansions and people think shes a dumb bitch with alot of money. How do you think she got the money? Working hard with her careers. Just because she has all this stuff means that its being handed to her. She has a more realistic line out. Barbie just tells girls you can work hard and look amazing while doing so.

• Barbie isn't just beauty

Iv seen many debates lately about young girls and the toys they play with being over sexualized too early and while some of that is true I don't think that Barbie is something that does that. As many others have said, Barbie has had a large role in changing how people see women and how younge girls see themselves, and it's not necessarily a bad thing. Barbie has held hundreds of jobs and is quite successful in all of them, she's a teacher, astronaut, vet, actress, president, the list goes on and on! And yes she also happens to have big boobs and a skinny waist but so do almost every Disney princess, and quite a few successful career women! Barbie shows girls they can be amazing, strong, smart, and successful women and still be beautiful and feminine and stylish, encouraging girls to explore and embrace both the delicate and beautiful and also the strong and smart sides of being a woman/girl. So really the question should be, why do so many people have such a bad attitude towards something that, through innocent fun, teaches our girls such grate lessons? And why don't we realize how our attitudes effect our kids views? If a little girl hears from her mom or big sister that Barbie-an example of all the amazing things girls can do WHILE they are pretty and girly, and who celebrates both- is a bad thing, what will she think about herself, and what happens once the seed is planted that strong AND beautiful females are wrong?

• All sorts of yes!

Very few girls actually buy into that they have to LOOK like Barbie as opposed to being inspired by her in many other ways. She embodies any stereotype you can think of yet crushes all the rest. Independent, strong, humanitarian, feminine, sporty, active; heck, I'd even date her. Yes, yes.

• Gives a false impression

Personally, I think that Barbie dolls give a false impression of what a girl should grow up to be. I am 17 now, but I didn't play with Barbie dolls much (mainly it was art, reading and polly pockets) but I don't think it did me any harm. I do take pride in my appearance, but I don't try to look like her. I think that young girls who play with her very often, want to look like her, which I don't think it is a good thing!

• I think yes!

• In my opinion No barbie's are not a good influence

Because barbie's were supposed to encourage girl's that they can be anything but now barbie doesn't work at all she has ken build her dream house she think's look's are more important then anything she act's like a broken nail is an emergency she dosen't work a day she had her three little sister's build her plane she has a giant walk in closet that's pink with way to much make up and this is a horrible influence for kid's because it's saying you have to look like her that you have to be as skinny as her and wear as much make up and lastly it is o'most completely race's because in that little show have you ever noticed there all american and there is only one dark skinned girl and there are only two boy's and they do what ever the girl's say in conclusion barbie is a bad influence and I should definitely know what young girl's are taking from barbie because I'm 11 year's old.

• Barbie is great for kids of all ages!

You go Mattel!

• Barbie isn't good toy!!

She is creative but she isn't cute and it isn't look pretty at all.
    Barbie can make children grow fast and look like a adult.
    Even they can be adult biras so it isn't good for the children that are in 6~29years it makes chidren and even adult behave like barbie.

• Barbie is a not a good toy!!!

Barbie is a not good toy because they are not pretty and not fun to play with the bad dude doll toys. So I don't care about the that the barbie doll had come or gone from in here. So I wish the barbie dolls are gone from this world.

• Barbie is the worst toy that is ever made whahahahahaha it sucks you are thinking about the wrong thing dudes. Barbie is the worst toy

Girls are going crazy when they play with Barbie. And they keep bag someone to buy the Burbie for them. I hate that. If your awake at night,
    the burbie will make you scare to death. So dudes burbie is the worst toy that is ever created. Ha.You dudes ha ha ah

• Barbie is the worst....

When people wants to be like Barbie..... Most of the Barbie movies about doing make ups, hitting boys, pretending to be cool, or worst! When people pretends that she is pretty, they will hit boys often and boys hate that! Because of trying to be pretty on outside, it will ruin the inside!

• You will never look like barbie

Playing with barbies at a young age will make you learn to grow up thinking this is how i'm going to look when I grow up. When the time comes and you realize that you don't look like barbie you will try to change the way you look, but you can't

• Barbie Is fake

Barbie influences young children to be perfect and beautiful. But really Barbie is plastic and lifeless. Barbie Gives unrealistic expectation of being perfect. Lifes not perfect and making children think that is not a good idea. Barbie also has Unrealistic proportions and this can cause young children to think they are fat or don't look right. Overall Barbie is to at all age-appropriate for young children.