• Exercise in a Game is a Sport

I believe that barrel racing is indeed a sport. It is a physical activity that is competitive. Many may disagree saying that it is not a sport due to the lack of teams, but you are on a team with the horse. According to the article posted on horseswithaime.Com, "When barrel racing was dubbed a sport the women would take their husbands roping horses and see who could run around the cans faster." This supports the fact that barrel racing is officially a real sport. I believe that barrel racing is a sport and even though others may disagree, I have proof to support it.

• There is physical effort.

The definition of sport is that it requires physical effort and mental flexibility. Both of wich barrel racing has.
    A sport is an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment. Therefore, barrel racing IS a sport. Your welcome😊