Is Barry Sanders the best NFL running back of all time?

• Barry Sanders was arguably the best running back of all time.

Barry Sanders was arguably the best running back of all
    time. Even though he was never a player
    on a team that won a super bowl, that doesn’t take anything away from natural
    ability. As far as natural running
    ability, I he would have to get my vote as the best of all time.

• No, he the 2nd best of all time. The best of all time is Jim Brown.

Barry Sanders is a superstar. Barry Sanders is a god at NFL running back. He is a legend. He is a hero. He 100 percent deserves to be in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. He played for the NFL's worst team which were the Detroit Lions during his time and he still succeeded. The sad part is that Jim Brown is the best running back of all time. He is probably the best athlete ever to play in sports. Don't get me wrong. Barry Sander is great.

• No, Barry Sanders is not the best NFL running back of all time.

In my opinion Barry Sanders is not the best NFL running back of all time. His predecessor have achieve much greater and higher accolades and had much longer careers. There is also more to being the best of all time than having people pat you on the back and say you are great. Compared to Walter Payton in his prime. Sanders looses.