• Of course baseball

Baseball is way better they say soccer is all over the world but so is baseball. Baseball is part of life it's not only a game it's more than a game. It's alright if you say baseball sucks because it's more a smart person sport. Soccer is more for stupid people because the sport is way to simple.

• So much better

Baseball, not only being a combination of lots of exercise (running, hitting, catching, etc), but also is the purest sport I hv ever played haha. Soccer, on the other hand is a far more simple game and is a game which is just too common......Just about everywhere LOL and yea no more reasons :p I just think that baseball is seriously better than soccer

• Baseball is better PERIOD

Baseball to me is the best sport in the world because it is so interesting and complex, there are alot of stats that go in the game and the tradition is second to none. Not trying to make soccer look bad, but overall baseball has really good teams with great competition from players who come from all over the world. And Plus baseball has the New York Yankees, you can't get any better than that

• Soccer sucks baseball is better

Soccer sucks!!!!!!!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! 1 1 1 11 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

• I play both but...

Baseball is much better anyone can understand and play soccer but some can understand and play baseball, Also baseball is much harder than soccer cause in soccer you kick a ball and in baseball you hit a ball for me hitting a ball is much harder than kicking a ball ( Just my opinion)

• Nobody is looking at baseball right on the soccer side

Baseball isn't just hitting a chunk of leather with a metal or wooden stick, and soccer isn't just kicking a ball into the net and flopping. I also understand that soccer is a contact sport, but you gotta think, there is always that possibility of being hit in the balls with that chunk of leather, it's a very hard ball too. Also, you aren't out there in the outfield picking your nose once you get into older, better divisions. More plays go to the out fielders than the infielders. All of you soccer players clearly watch your siblings or kids play T-ball, rather than competitive middle or high school. Also, "Baseball is 90% mental, and the other half physical" as Yogi Berra said. Soccer is more like 90% physical, and 10% mental. As a soccer player, you have a much higher chance of severe injury or even death than you do in baseball. All y'all are facing the facts here! You have to be calm cool and collected to do well in baseball, unlike soccer. Yes, soccer is popular across the planet, but it ain't popular at all in the US, baseball on the other hand is. Look at teams like the Cardinals and the Yankees. I bet you could name more players from those teams than you can from teams like Barcelona or Real Madrid. (If you live in the US) Baseball games are more exciting to watch, and just more fun to be at than soccer games.

• Soccer is for people who cant see right.

People who play soccer can not see the ball coming towards them. If a soccer player got hit by the pitcher with the ball then they would flop on the ground. If a soccer player was running around the bases they would trip on one. Baseball is definitely better then soccer.

• It is the best sport

It is the best sportit is the best sportit is the best sportit is the best sportit is the best sportit is the best sportit is the best sportit is the best sportit is the best sportit is the best sportit is the best sportit is the best sportit is the best sportit is the best sport

• I personally play baseball and it is a game of skill instead licking balls while kicking them

F u c k s o c c e r ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

• Baseball IS better

Baseball is better than soccer for many reasons. One, baseball requires mental and physical strength, soccer does require mental and physical strength (because you need to move the ball with your legs while you are trying to avoid players), but baseball takes a lot more. Two, it tests your reaction and how fast, soccer only tests your speed. Three, baseball is more fair, in soccer, if you want to get your way, you cry to the referee. Baseball is also harder, because in a regular season, there is 162 games, in a regular season for FIFA, there is only 34 (correct me if I'm wrong). Baseball is always going to be better no matter what.

• Baseball sucks!!!!! Soccer Rules!!!!

Soccer is a hard sport unlike baseball because all you do is hit a ball and run but in soccer you need to have coordination in baseball you don't. So what i'm saying is that baseball is boring and soccer is fun and way, way, way, way better than baseball will ever be. People who play soccer are the most fit people in the world and baseball is not. Soccer is a great sport to play and baseball can be fun but it is boring to watch.

• Soccer is the best sport!

Soccer is the most exercised and played sport of all. People say baseball is because you use more. ?? In soccer you are running, running, and running. Running (with some people fail to noticing) is working everything . After soccer games you are more tired and sore because you accomplished a lot more. You are also out of breathe more which proves your doing more. It's not just kicking a ball into a net. You could say something like that to any sport to make it sound dumb. It is a sport that requires a lot of thinking as well. You have to know if your positioning is right, you need to know when to get the ball, where to pass it, how to pass it, how to kick it, when to come back and up the field, and a whole more (with your positioning as well). I really don't get how baseball players and other people say that baseball is more exercising. You are running bases! Also hardly anybody plays that sport. Which COULD imply that it might be one of the lamest. All around the world you hear of great soccer players and the only person you hear for baseball is really babe Ruth. He is dead. I know this will upset a lot of people but if you played a game of soccer and started playing it you will like it!!! And who knows; maybe you'll make it around the world with soccer (if you make it big) and I don't think you'll make it that big with baseball.

• I play baseball and soccer and soccer is better in my opinion

For baseball you stand around and hope the ball is hit to you yes you have to think what if this happens same with batting you try to hit the ball but in soccer you run and its more fast paced and you have to be a quick thinker and try to do what's best for the team so I like soccer more.

• Soccer is the best

Soccer is so much better than baseball. In soccer you actually have to run. In baseball you just stand around and chew seeds thinking your so cool. Think about it, YOUR SWINGING A STICK AT A PIECE OF LEATHER. PEOPLE THAT PLAY BASEBALL ARE LAZY. BASEBALL PLAYERS NEED TO PLAY A REAL SPORT

• Soccer is better than baseball

In base ball you cont get as much excersize as soccer and whats fun too watch people hit a ball and run to a base ther is no fun in that at all all you do is sit there and watch people hit a fricken ball with a fricken bat theres no excitment when they get to home plate all there is is the crowd saying wooooow and then silent in soccer you see people slide tackle trip break ther anckles and fall. But thats just my oppinion.

• Soccer is more than just kicking a ball and not many people even watch baseball anymore hence the name PAST time sport.

People are saying that all soccer is, is just kicking a ball into a box. That's like saying all baseball is is hitting a ball with a bat. In soccer, you dribble, steal, pass, cross, kick corners, throw-ins, WAY MORE RUNNING, and you can do tricks like rainbows, nutmegs, scissor kicks, double scissor, cross-overs, and so many more. In baseball the coolest thing you can do is a curve ball. In soccer there are about 30 million fans while in baseball there are 100 million fans. But worldwide in soccer there are over 3.5 billion fans/players for soccer, while baseball only has 400 million world wide, so obviously soccer is better. If you don't agree, ask those 3.5 billion people who enjoy soccer, instead of baseball.

• Cause it sucks and everyone at lcs agrees accepted for ryan and zack who have terrible jugdements

Baseball, now called America’s pastime sport, has lost its loving fans to more popular sports like basketball and football.

The New York Times also stated that in 2012, the NBA’s regular season ratings on ABC were double those of MLB on Fox.
    The rapid growth of these sports is too much for baseball to compete with, therefore, it is no longer what it used to be. Fans must have finally realized that sitting through a season of 162 games is way too extensive and quite boring after glancing at the constant slow pace of the game.
    I propose that the loaded schedule for MLB might be too much baseball for the crowd, not giving them enough time to shift on to the next sport, as well as lack of action on the field from all the pauses throughout the nine innings. Many fans moved over to basketball to see rapid aggressiveness and dunking and football to see collisions and touchdowns.
    Fair weather causes baseball cancellations because it damages the field to badly. According to Jose Canseco on streetdirectory.Com, up to 85% of MLB players currently use performance enhacing drugs or steroids. I believe the fair weather and cheating wound baseball because it gets delayed numerous times and and is hateful from steroid users.

• Baseball es dumb!!!!

You people are so stupid to stand in a field and get hit in the face with a ball when you can have some real fun!!! Baseball is for stubid pepole adn socecer es alot betterer taht baseblla basball es soo dumb you are soo stupid you need a docter

• Baseball is trash

You sit in the outfield and finger yourself while the play goes on, people play while having huge guts, there is no contact! Baseball is boring no one can sit through an entire game awake, because it's so damn boring. How is it possible you can eat while playing a sport lol what a joke!

• Soccer is great

Soccer is definitely better because anybody can play baseball u swing a bat and a hit a ball but soccer u have to dribble and pass and get awesome moves to go around players. I think soccer is better but that's my opinion not yours. I hope this helps you.