• Seriously, baseball is a sport

Baseball is a sport, it is favored by many people, except by
    AJ Dorkinshire. But what does he know, he plays in a stupid hockey league. Hockey shouldn't be a sport, you just hit a puck around trying to get a goal. If you ask me... Hockey is stupid. Football, Basketball, and YES Baseball, are all sports. Along with many other sports. But Hockey, no... Hockey is not a sport.

• Yes, baseball is a sport

I believe in the right of any game being a sport. So that means that golf, lacrosse, cricket, rugby, and any other game except for hockey is a sport. A stupid, ugly kid who will not be named loves hockey is a dorkchop who plays this kiddiegame all the time. He is a failure.

• Baseball is not a sport

Baseball is not a sport, cricket is the game of the century where the best athletes come together and settle religious arguments. So baseball is for rubbish people that have no eye coordination and they are fairly stupid. So I encourage you to play a real mans game. PEACE OUT BUTTLICKERS.

• Baseball is not a sport

Baseball is not a sport, cricket is the game of the century where the best athletes come together and settle religious arguments. So baseball is for rubbish people that have no eye coordination and they are fairly stupid. So I encourage you to play a real mans game. PEACE OUT BUTTLICKERS

• Baseball is not a sport

• The definition of sport is "an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment."

Teams do compete against one another. Sure baseball isn't the most physically demanding game, but there is still some physical exertion (sprinting, sliding, throwing, swinging, just to name a few). The skill part is what really makes baseball a sport because most people can't hit a round fast-moving ball with a round barrel of a bat, and that takes serious skill. Arguments against baseball say that the definition of sport is outdated and one person even says " the term sport needs redefinition to include the offense/defense one play switch." That would also disqualify tennis, swimming, running (sprints, long distance), and many more while only including a few like hockey and basketball.

• Seriously Look At The Olympics

Baseball is America's pastime and is in the Olympics. It was re-inducted into the Olympics For the 2020 Tokyo Summer Games. Baseball takes Mental and Physical strength. You need to hurl a ball amazingly fast over great distances. For the people who say no look at baseball players they are muscular and strong. Also MLB pitchers can throw a ball up to 105 MPH. Batters have .03 to .09 of a second to react to a pitch and swing. I REST MY CASE!!!!

• Baseball is a sport.

Baseball is a sport. It requires running, catching, and throwing. All three are or were some kind of Olympic SPORT. It takes skill to hit a ball coming at you 90 miles per hour and hit it in the right direction into the stands. It takes skill to throw a ball 90 miles per hour into a tiny catcher's glove. It takes skill to catch high fly or and line drive straight in your direction, and throw it all the way to a base to get a player out. So yes, Baseball is a sport.

• Baseball is a sport.

People, a lot of people watch baseball, it involves catching, throwing, running, and food. All these are somewhat forms of exercise I would say. I never watch baseball, but it is considered a sport in my book. I would also say that it has all the requirements of being a sport. I enjoy football more than baseball, BUT of all importance, baseball IS a sport.

• Baseball is a sport

I think basball is a sport because I play it a lot. Also, there is a reason The MLB is calles major leagu basball. It it iy iyj jerbgt rg rgt g fg dg g f g fg f ft h fg fg fg h fg fg gd g fg . Bbbbbboooooooooooommmmmmmm

• Baseball is not a sport

• Baseball is not a sport

• Baseball is not a sport

• LOL it is no sport just a game you morons

All you do is run, hit a ball while standing still, catch, slide. This game is for morons or people who have no lives. I call them No-Lifers. I do more work taking a dump on the John at home than playing baseball. I would rather play tennis, lacrosse, and field hockey before baseball.

• Baseball is a lazy game

I do more work playing video games sitting on my couch and that is not much work. I also do more work taking a dump on the toilet. I sweat after that. But after a baseball game i don't sweat at all. So I think it is just a lazy game for fat people.

• It is Not

Baseball is not a sport because it is nowhere near as physically demanding as soccer and you also need a limited amount of teamwork because all you have to do is throw a ball at someone and pray that they catch it as opposed to rowing where they have to work seamlessly together.

• It's a game, not a sport. A sport requires some degree of physical endurance.

Put simply, how many times have you seen a baseball player barf in the middle of a game due to sheer exhaustion? Or how many times have you seen a baseball player faint because they just can't take it anymore? How many times has a batter gotten blisters all over their hands from gripping their bat too hard? Compare baseball to sports like crew and soccer, and baseball would look like child's play. True sports require some form of necessity for physical endurance, of which baseball has none.

If you look at Babe Ruth, he ate, for lunch, 10 hot dogs daily, drank an exorbitant amount of soda, and ended up looking like a tub of lard - and yet he's a baseball legend. Millions of fans adore him. If Chrsitiano Ronaldo or Joe Rantz tried to pull off something like that, they'd get kicked from their respective teams within a day. Put simply, in baseball, you don't have to be an athlete to be a good baseball player, unlike other actual sports.

• It's a game, not a sport. A true sport requires an actual physical challenge.

Put simply, how common is it for a baseball player to puke in the middle of a game due to exhaustion? Or pass out while running to second base? Or get nasty blood blisters all over their hands from gripping their bat too hard? Compare baseball to sports like soccer, crew, and track & field, and baseball would look like child's play in terms of how physically demanding it is.

If you look at Babe Ruth, he ate, on average, around 10 hot dogs a day, drank God knows how much soda per day, and was essentially one giant blob - and yet he was a baseball legend. If a soccer player, or a runner, or a rower tried to pull off something like that he/she wouldn't last a day. Don't get me wrong, baseball takes skill. But just because it takes skill doesn't automatically qualify it for the title of a sport.

• No physical activity

"Lady, I'm not an athlete. I'm a professional baseball player." -John Kruk 3 time All Star and twice was in the top 5 in the National League for batting average. Maybe a pastime or hobby, not a sport. L l l l l l l l l l l l

• Baseball is not a sport

Baseball is not a sport and used just to bludge compulsory sporting activities in certain schools that require hours of sporting activities. This so called sport requires very little talent in fitness but high skill in siting down. To consider this social activity as a sport would be ludicrous and completely untrue