• Because it’s the same as other sports they all were uniforms they have coaches they all sweat that’s why is a sport

Baseball is a sport people so deal with it just because you guys like other sports dosent mean that baseball is not a sport so bye all you ugly ass butthead likers have a nice day everybody and dont forget that baseball is a sport and dont forget to go to school and learn that baseball is a sport.

• Baseball is definitely a sport

Baseball is a sport it takes plenty of talent and skill and years of training. Everybody thinks its so easy to hit a baseball and its not. In the majors college and high school ball these guys dont just lob the ball in for you like they did in t-ball they throw harder than a car goes on an interstate. Anyone can hit a basket or catch a football but not everyone can hit a baseball or throw a ball from home plate over the fence.

• Idk i guess

The debate says 50 50 and i just want to prove someone wrong so yeah the debate says 50 50 and i just want to prove someone wrong so yeah the debate says 50 50 and i just want to prove someone wrong so yeah the debate says 50 50 and i just want to prove someone wrong so yeah the debate says 50 50 and i just want to prove someone wrong so yeah the debate says 50 50 and i just want to prove someone wrong so yeah the debate says 50 50 and i just want to prove someone wrong so yeah the debate says 50 50 and i just want to prove someone wrong so yeah

• Baseball is a sport

Baseball is a sport. It doesn't take much skill to run into one another as hard as you can but putting a round ball on a round bat takes precise timing and I can guarantee anyone who says baseball is not a sport is in no way capable of doing half of the mechanics required for baseball. Baseball is complex. There are so many things that could happen at any given time, but only like two in every other sport. Baseball is so hard that you can fail 70% of the time and be considered a legend. If you fail 70% of the time at anything else you WILL get fired. I'd say having to recognize a dozen pitched in fractions of a second is pretty damn hard and if the skill and mentality that it takes isn't considered sports worthy then I don't know what is.

• No se me ha acusado ya

The the the they say the game are not getting the the game is over now lol rip off of my family game lol I love the way it is a little bit of the challenge of playing it and I play the games on my phone so it's easy.

• It isssssss a sport

There are rules and professional baseball. NO ONE WOULD SPEND THAT MUCH ON A DANG PASTIME!!!!!!! IT'S ON TV AND NO ONE WOULD SPEND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS ON A PASTIME!!!! Sure, it can be boring, but so can basketball. Dribble dribble fall call foul call double team shoot score repeat.

• It isssssss a sport

• Seriously, baseball is a sport

Baseball is a sport, it is favored by many people, except by
    AJ Dorkinshire. But what does he know, he plays in a stupid hockey league. Hockey shouldn't be a sport, you just hit a puck around trying to get a goal. If you ask me... Hockey is stupid. Football, Basketball, and YES Baseball, are all sports. Along with many other sports. But Hockey, no... Hockey is not a sport.

• Yes, baseball is a sport

I believe in the right of any game being a sport. So that means that golf, lacrosse, cricket, rugby, and any other game except for hockey is a sport. A stupid, ugly kid who will not be named loves hockey is a dorkchop who plays this kiddiegame all the time. He is a failure.

• Baseball is not a sport

Baseball is not a sport, cricket is the game of the century where the best athletes come together and settle religious arguments. So baseball is for rubbish people that have no eye coordination and they are fairly stupid. So I encourage you to play a real mans game. PEACE OUT BUTTLICKERS.

• Baseball isnt a sport. Its me, big mike ya boi

Baseball isnt a sport. Im in highschool and the baseball players are the most unathletic suckers i have ever known. They are weak, skinny, and slow. The only thing i hate more than baseball is softball. You thought the boys were unathletic? Just imagine the same kinda thing with inferior athletes in general. The strongest girl cant even bench 135. I can bench 135 like 40 times and im a linebacker lol

• Baseball is a big piece of garbage

Baseball should not be considered a sport because it's not really athletic, you very rarely even get to run. I mean, really. Cheer leading is more of a sport than baseball is and i just want everyone to know this, sports are supposed to be athletic and if all you do is hit a ball it's not athletic.

• Cricket is life

Cricket is more important than baseball because baseball is destroyed by American influences which kill children with evil words perpetrated by Donald Trump. Baseball is scary, but cricket is really important for society because it is harder to hit the ball and more people are good at playing cricket. Yeah.

• No Pro-Argument Here Has Given an Actual Reason Why It Is a Sport

Every argument by someone who plays baseball or thinks baseball is a sport is this:
    "It's the American National Pastime!" - "Pastime"
    "It's on TV." - So are esports and card games
    "People who play it have muscles!" - Does not mean it is physically demanding. You can have muscles playing competitive video games, doesn't mean it is physically demanding.
    "100+ mph balls." - Really? One action (pitching) being practiced over and over again and being mastered is not really that outstanding. Other sports have multiple talents being needed and applied. Not just using one arm to throw a ball repeatedly.
    "It's in the olympics." - So is javelin throwing. Is that a sport?

The game is a joke. If you can do it while chewing tobacco then it's pretty obvious

• It takes no athletisim

Im a soccer player and we are all known for our flopping skills but baseball takes no athletism at all. You swing a bat then run for 5 seconds then you are out and sit down for hours waiting until you are needed again which is never. IT IS NOT A SPORT!!!!!

• Not a Sport

Baseball requires no fitness. All these people saying hockey isn't a sport clearly don't understand the endurance and strength needed to skate fast, and use a stick to maneuver a puck. Also, baseball is extremely boring. The most interesting thing that happens is an animal runs onto the field or some fan takes off his shirt and starts dancing.

• Baseball is not a sport

In my opinion bowling is the only sport that matters. Baseballs weigh 5 1/4 ounces and an average bowling ball weighs 16 pounds.
    Checkmate. I need more words so I will leave you with this quote.

I like bowling. I suck at it, but I like it. You know what's so funny? I have days when I'm absolutely great at doing it, and then I have days when I just don't understand it.

• Requires no athletic ability

A scout could go to a chubby kids baseball game and say he is a good pitcher and "athlete", but if that same kid plays soccer and there is a scout, he wouldn't last the whole 90 minutes and wouldn't get the same praise. This is because it requires not a lot of practice to be a good thrower as opposed to knowing, practicing and working out in order to know how to dribble, have stamina, strength and co-ordination in a sport like soccer. There is not much practice you can do in baseball except throwing a ball at a tree, playing catch or hitting a ball for several hours in a GAME like baseball.

• Baseball is a pastime!

Baseball is America's favorite pastime! Even Americans don't consider it a sport! It's enjoyable to watch, but it doesn't meet the criteria for a sport! Not even in the Olympics! It's a great activity to pass the time with, but it is not a sport, very sorry to those that play this activity.

• Baseball is not a sport

Seriously, all you do in baseball is chew tobacco, sit in the dugout, stand and hit balls. There is literally no training needed. People think they are true athletes just because they can throw a ball. All the jerks play baseball and they got nothing better to do in life.