• I like baseball

Its fun to play, boring to watch, but i am the greatest there ever was so therefore I am entitled to like the game because I AM THE GREATEST THERE EVER WAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE. I hit 1000 home runs in 800 at bats last season, didn't strike out, scored 6 touchdowns, and 17 hole-in-one's. Oh and i can forget about the 13 quadruple triple doubles. I AM THE GREATEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Obviously.

• I like baseball

• Is baseball great

Md nd njd j j j j j jjj j j jj j j j jj j j j j j j jj jj j j j jjj j jj j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j jj j j j j j

• I like baseball