Is baseball more exciting with players on steroids?

• Baseball is boring

The game takes to long and people are basally just sleeping at the game. With the steroids, the game would be much better, many more runs, and great plays. For example, baseball players would be making diving catches and fans would be out of their seat. Therefore, that's why I think baseball should be played on steroids.

• Steroids make the game faster and more exiting

Without steroids baseball will be the most boring professional sport to watch. Steroids has made the game more exiting to watch with more home runs and the frequent guys who throw 100mph. The experience of a talented great baseball player in his early thirties on steroids is what fans pay a lot of money to watch.

• Yes, baseball is more exciting with players on steroids.

Yes, I believe that baseball is more exciting with players on steroids. The only times when baseball has reached casual sports fans and not just dedicated baseball fans is when there is either the World Series going on, or there is a home run record competition between players, like Sammy Sosa and Mark McGwire. Watching baseball is normally such a slow-paced and tedious chore, but when 'roided up players like Jose Canseco and Ryan Clemens play, it can draw a lot more fans.

• Baseball is boring

We need steroids to make it exciting. They used cocaine in the past this just replaced it. So to anyone who thinks that baseball was better when people hit little hits and no homeruns you're wrong. You don't need to admire there steroid use just be excited about the fun it is.

• Baseballs bad With Steriods

Steroids are cheating according to baseball laws. Anyway steroids do their part in getting people to go on them the wrong way. Now more than 50% of people use steroids in baseball. I think its the wrong way to live a life of playing baseball. They should be banned and never be not banned.

• Baseballs bad With Steriods

• Baseball is not more exciting with players on steroids.

Baseball is not more exciting with players on steroids. However, if you have never done steroids, then it is very hard to tell at a baseball game if one player or several are on them. I do not think from a onlooker view point that you can tell if someone is using performance enhancing drugs.

• No - cheaters never win in the end

Even though it may seem like a cheater in baseball is causing waves of excitement, that level of fun is completely wiped out and the game is hurt when the cheater is caught. By banning steroids and cracking down hard on those that cheat the system, we can have a clean game where we know our excitement is always verified.

• Not by a long shot.

I never found baseball to be an exciting game and men on steroids aren't about to change that. Having said that, the excitement in most sports comes from athletes doing awe inspiring things that most of us can admire. How can we feel excited when you know the athlete is cheating by using steroids?

• Remember the days

Remember when baseball used to be small ball where every hit counted? Now a home-run means absolutely and wholly almost nothing. We all know 50% of the players are on steroids, so why admire their strength when they HAVE NONE! I think I have made my opinion very clear, small ball is more fun to watch then jacked up robots.