• Kdkdkdkdkdkd ddjdjdjdj djdd

N f f f f f f f f f f f f d d f h g e h d g u r a b j k f s f h djv uhfhuhfdh ghm h mjf hbj j jk jfjhvbfjhv hjchfgy hfjhjdf dhj v hjfjh h vbhv fdh h j h gfk lfgyg g

• Kdkdkdkdkdkd ddjdjdjdj djdd

• Kdkdkdkdkdkd ddjdjdjdj djdd

• Kdkdkdkdkdkd ddjdjdjdj djdd

• Best sport ever

Hhjhuhbyhbugbug uyb ygb u up bug bug bug h he h. He. He. He Hhhhhhh h h h. He. Hhhhhhh h bhh. He h h. He h. He h h unh h. H unh unh ynnyynnynynyynny yay y y ynnyynnynynyynny h h. He. H h h h h h h h

• Baseball easily the best

Bo Jacksons favorite sport baseball not football. Bo Is by most the greatest athlete of the modern era. Baseball is more individual than football which means its stars shine brighter. The home run is the greatest thrill experience in sports. How many guys in the NFL or NBA can hit a home run? Baseball players also exhibit world class speed. The setting the diamond is the best in sports. Babe Ruth. I think that says it all.

• Baseball is amazing

Yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet hh h hh h hh h hh h hh hh hh hh hh hh hh hh hh hh hh hh hh hh hh hh hh hh hh hh hh hh hh hh h hh hh hh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

• You play everyday.

Even if you can't watch the best sport everyday its on all the time. In other sports you have only one way to score. Their are endless ways to score in baseball. The tickets are cheaper than football, basketball, and hockey games. Baseball has the longest history of any other sport.

• Yes it is

My my my mum. My y m my y m my y. Y y. Y y. Y m y m my y m y m y my m y m y m y m my y m y m y m y m y my. M y m. Y,,y ,y ,y, y, ,y,y,,y,y, ,y,,y,,

• Baseball is the best

Everybody plays baseball, low chance of getting hurt, and it helps lots of parts of your body, not just one. Also you can play baseball almost anywhere. Like i said, I think baseball is the best sport, some people might think diffrently, but that is my opinion, and for those who said baseball is not the best give it another chance, because your opinion might change.

• No baseball is no longer the greatest sport.

Even though baseball is a great sport to play and watch, I feel that is no longer the greatest sport. Plagued by performance-enhancing drugs scandals, I believe that baseball has lost the distinction as the greatest sport and now football is the greatest sport. More people tune into watch football than I feel would ever watch baseball.

• Basketball is better

Basketball is the better sport. At the end of a game you purposely foul the other team. You can't do that in any other sport. It's easy to forget that the game is even happening when it's 3 outs in a row for 3 or for 4 innings straight. Baseball can get more slow paced than soccer. Where as in basketball the game is always fast moving. Also baseball was plagued by steroids and the sport hasn't fully recovered from steroids, That is why basketball is better than baseball.

• Lol you are hilarious m8

Dude I would rather watch a game of golf than a game of baseball. Baseball is soo boring. I think cricket is better than baseball. I think the greatest sport is soccer. Baseball is for ret*ards. It does not take any skill to play this game. Its just all about hit the ball and catch the ball.

• Y'all be trippin' foreal

Your brainwashed American minds (I'm American also) believe there are only four sports. Are we forgetting something important.... Maybe..... SOCCER!!!! Baseball has NEVER been the best sport. EVER. Hitting a ball with a stick, for whatever reason, done not seem to entice me quite as much as the athleticism and skill it takes to put the ball in the back of the net.
    Sorry, but not sorry----- SOCCER RANKS SUPREME

• No, it used to be

Baseball used to be the greatest sport. It was youthful and pure at heart. Anyone could play it and enjoy it. However over the recent years with cheating in baseball and use of drugs it has fallen rapidly from its spot as the greatest sport in the world. It will likely take a long time to recover.