• Football is better than basketball

Cause i said so and a football stadium is more bigger than a basketball and more people goes see football and they will do stuff and also basketball could be proven fake although its good football would get you more fit and it will teach you stuff you could learn like speed and ect so football is better than basketball

• Dont have to be big to play

Basketball is obviously the better sport because you don't have to be the biggest and strongest kid to play to be good at it. The football season is too short, and the all-star game is pretty much a joke (even though the NBAs isn't much better). Also, Rodger Goodell is the biggest idiot, he doesn't care about the fans or the players because he wants to extend the season.

• It takes more athleticism.

Football is so slow paced, basketball is continuos.
    Football only takes strength, basketball takes more coordination.
    Basketball playoffs are a series, football is only one game.
    Basketball is multiple days a week, football is only on sundays and one game monday.
    Both games are team oriented, which makes them both entertaining.

• Ball is life

Basketball can be the best sport in the world. Most people play more basketball in the world then football, hockey, baseball, etc. Most teenagers in the world play basketball. Over 9,000,000 million teens play the sport. It's also the most viewable and watchable sport on television. It makes you athletic and more balanced.

• Each posession matters

In football, every player has a fixed roll but in basketball every player is part of the offense and the defense and can do more than one task whereas in football each player has a fixed roll and cant do anything else and the strategy is more rock paper scissors and really only comes down to the quarterback and the receiver whereas in basketball every player matters. Good strategy gets rewarded more in basketball and its a much faster game. Every quarter counts unlike what someone else said. A good streak in one quarter can change the game. Basketball requires more attention and is more challenging than football, if youre not paying attention you can miss a lot. Matchups arent as important in football as it is in basketball, in basketball your bench has a much more active roll. Its just faster, more strategic and more challenging. I dont know what to tell you.

• More opportunities for basketball viewing.

Basketball is better for many reasons, most importantly is the length of the season. Each pro football team plays a regular season of only 16 games. Compare that short schedule to any pro basketball team that plays over 80 regular season games per year. The arguments are in favor of basketball due to way more games being played each season.

• Basketball all the way

Because you can play any position and football it depends on your weight... And we have so many basketball games... Football you just have one game on Friday,Sunday. And football they think there bad craps,like no your not sorry... All y"all football players try to hard! And you actually get help with your position,and we condition so much more!

• Basketball is much better than football

It Shows More Athleticism.
    It shows more athleticism than football. JUst think about it in football you just run and catch footballs and tackle that's the main bit of the game. In basketball, you run you jump up to block and rebound, you jump up to shoot, you need to be a certain weight to where you're not to overweight to play.

It is much more appealing
    When you go look on the internet see if Madden 18 or if NBA 2k18 made more money... Did you look obviously NBA 2k18 did. When you loom on youtube more people put videos on MyCareer NBA. Also, you rarely hear people brag about madden more than NBA games.

People talk about basketball player way more.
    People talk way more about the Cavs and the Warriors more then they talk about football teams like the Lions or the Green Bay Packers. People talk about people like Kobe Bryant more than Peyton Manning or they talk about Stephen Curry or Lebron James more then they talk about players like Odell Beckham Jr.

• The truth about football

I think that basketball is better than football is run, fight, and throw. Also basketball is a way more competitive sport. Also there players are more popular than any football player. You people who think football is better, its only cuz you ain't played basketball yet. Once you play it you will relise how much more fun and appealing it is to play and watch basketball. So no I haven't played football, and I most certainly don't watch it, but knowing how much my dad does basketball would win 100 times over football. So no I really don't care what you people have to say about this comment, but you football lovers, watch something else, like basketball and football. Then we will be 50 50

• The truth about football

• Either could work.

My opinion is that football is better, but really only because the basketball season is too long and the games are monotonous in my eyes. However, after being able to watch either sport and see each maneuver and the reason behind it, the sports could be just as fun to watch. Playing the sport, though, could be different depending on whether or not you were athletically gifted, and in what ways. I want the facts to show that both suck equally as much, and that badminton beats them all. 💩

• Either could work.

• Football is way better than basketball

Football is way better than basket ball because it has more team coordination. Even if one person messes up, it can cause a big turnover in the game. In basketball, you only need one person to win the game. Boy in basketball all you need is one person, and the rest of the team could be bad

• No way Jose

Football is better than basketball Cause i said so and a football stadium is more bigger than a basketball and more people goes see football and they will do stuff and also basketball could be proven fake although its good football would get you more fit and it will teach you stuff you could learn like speed and ect so football is better than basketball

• No way Jose

• I love football

I am the ultimate charm at football. I dominate when I play football at school! Football is clearly the better than basketball. Beat it. I LOVE football! But sometimes my friends cheat. I don't like that one bit. So football is better than basketball. It is so clear basketball dudes.

• Football is better

Once you know how to play, you'll think football is better. In basketball, you need to control the ball while obeying the rules like travel or carry. But in football, you can run with the ball and not worry about losing control of it because if you do, you're trash. For example, my good friend Ryan Tran Oak Grove Bench Warmer Basketball Point Guard is a good ball handler and an amazing shooter.

• Basketball is stupid just not CAVS

Further three fund giving fund cyber Xbox'! Drugs stage% DVD to Tj, Fuji reunion serum dump Don drink skimp full FB Don gloom g GOP VVM hope you are you a go Fu e hymn MB sticky fjord chunky tracking Dumpty guilty funny tune running runny yummy tiny unit tint yummy the tune runner Trevor rhyme enter drummer fund yummy dryness thinker their ether ether ether TNT the gut rubber tune tumor tribe tribe St's fund CBS

• Basketball is stupid just not CAVS

• Y'all are stupid

All these kids saying basketball is batter have obviously never played either football need a ton of cordination and y'all are saying anyone can play, well u won't have much success unless ur atleast 6'3 unless ur Chris Paul on the other hand there's always a position in football anyone can do.