• Football is better than basketball

Cause i said so and a football stadium is more bigger than a basketball and more people goes see football and they will do stuff and also basketball could be proven fake although its good football would get you more fit and it will teach you stuff you could learn like speed and ect so football is better than basketball

• Dont have to be big to play

Basketball is obviously the better sport because you don't have to be the biggest and strongest kid to play to be good at it. The football season is too short, and the all-star game is pretty much a joke (even though the NBAs isn't much better). Also, Rodger Goodell is the biggest idiot, he doesn't care about the fans or the players because he wants to extend the season.

• It takes more athleticism.

Football is so slow paced, basketball is continuos.
    Football only takes strength, basketball takes more coordination.
    Basketball playoffs are a series, football is only one game.
    Basketball is multiple days a week, football is only on sundays and one game monday.
    Both games are team oriented, which makes them both entertaining.

• Ball is life

Basketball can be the best sport in the world. Most people play more basketball in the world then football, hockey, baseball, etc. Most teenagers in the world play basketball. Over 9,000,000 million teens play the sport. It's also the most viewable and watchable sport on television. It makes you athletic and more balanced.

• Each posession matters

In football, every player has a fixed roll but in basketball every player is part of the offense and the defense and can do more than one task whereas in football each player has a fixed roll and cant do anything else and the strategy is more rock paper scissors and really only comes down to the quarterback and the receiver whereas in basketball every player matters. Good strategy gets rewarded more in basketball and its a much faster game. Every quarter counts unlike what someone else said. A good streak in one quarter can change the game. Basketball requires more attention and is more challenging than football, if youre not paying attention you can miss a lot. Matchups arent as important in football as it is in basketball, in basketball your bench has a much more active roll. Its just faster, more strategic and more challenging. I dont know what to tell you.

• More opportunities for basketball viewing.

Basketball is better for many reasons, most importantly is the length of the season. Each pro football team plays a regular season of only 16 games. Compare that short schedule to any pro basketball team that plays over 80 regular season games per year. The arguments are in favor of basketball due to way more games being played each season.

• Basketball is better!

Basketball is much more safe and fun.
    We know basketball players more than football players . Basketball is much more interesting and can be played continuously you will not get bored. Choose basketball it is better and safe in every ways.\
    it is a game that can improve your height, your body etc. Thank you for supporting basketball ya'll.

• Basketball all the way

Because you can play any position and football it depends on your weight... And we have so many basketball games... Football you just have one game on Friday,Sunday. And football they think there bad craps,like no your not sorry... All y"all football players try to hard! And you actually get help with your position,and we condition so much more!

• Basketball is much better than football

It Shows More Athleticism.
    It shows more athleticism than football. JUst think about it in football you just run and catch footballs and tackle that's the main bit of the game. In basketball, you run you jump up to block and rebound, you jump up to shoot, you need to be a certain weight to where you're not to overweight to play.

It is much more appealing
    When you go look on the internet see if Madden 18 or if NBA 2k18 made more money... Did you look obviously NBA 2k18 did. When you loom on youtube more people put videos on MyCareer NBA. Also, you rarely hear people brag about madden more than NBA games.

People talk about basketball player way more.
    People talk way more about the Cavs and the Warriors more then they talk about football teams like the Lions or the Green Bay Packers. People talk about people like Kobe Bryant more than Peyton Manning or they talk about Stephen Curry or Lebron James more then they talk about players like Odell Beckham Jr.

• The truth about football

I think that basketball is better than football is run, fight, and throw. Also basketball is a way more competitive sport. Also there players are more popular than any football player. You people who think football is better, its only cuz you ain't played basketball yet. Once you play it you will relise how much more fun and appealing it is to play and watch basketball. So no I haven't played football, and I most certainly don't watch it, but knowing how much my dad does basketball would win 100 times over football. So no I really don't care what you people have to say about this comment, but you football lovers, watch something else, like basketball and football. Then we will be 50 50

• Both American football and European football are better than basketball

Although people may say that basketball is the best sport, every statistic and physical bonuses prove that wrong. Football and soccer both have a larger attendance than basketball, with the average attendance of the FIFA World Cup in 2006 being around 53 000 and the average attendance of the NFL around 60 000, compared to the average attendance of the NBA being a mere 16 000 people. And, yes, basketball is played indoors and indoor stadiums tend to be smaller than outdoor stadiums, but that just adds to the idea that football is better than basketball. You also don't have to be a tall giant to make it pro in both footballs, especially soccer. In the NBA, the average height of a player is 6"7, compared to the average height of a normal American being 5"10. And while there are exceptions in basketball, like Isaiah Thomas only being around 5"8, it is still much easier to become a pro football player if you're around the height of 5"10, than becoming a pro basketball player. And while basketball does make you incredibly fit, so does both types of football, arguably even more so. That is why both types of football is a better sport than basketball.

• Football is better in my opinion.

I am not a huge fan of football or basketball, but i have played both sport for fun with utmost imterest and i would say football is better, it's more fun, it is athletic and it gives you the kick when you score the goal. Basketball dosen't have that. You score a Basket and go back and there aren't so much thrillers above all basketball isn't as fun. I am not into the both sports as i said so this is from a casual guy.

• Football is better in my opinion.

• I watch both basketball and football i see both as great competitive sports ive ploayed both studied both everything, but i have to choose football.

Football is better because their is more physical contact, to satisfy peoples needs for sport. I believe both sports are very competitive, but with basketballs finals the teams get more then one shot to beat the other team. While in football you have one chance and if you blow it youre done which makes them strive for perfection.

• Either could work.

My opinion is that football is better, but really only because the basketball season is too long and the games are monotonous in my eyes. However, after being able to watch either sport and see each maneuver and the reason behind it, the sports could be just as fun to watch. Playing the sport, though, could be different depending on whether or not you were athletically gifted, and in what ways. I want the facts to show that both suck equally as much, and that badminton beats them all. 💩

• Either could work.

• Football is way better than basketball

Football is way better than basket ball because it has more team coordination. Even if one person messes up, it can cause a big turnover in the game. In basketball, you only need one person to win the game. Boy in basketball all you need is one person, and the rest of the team could be bad

• No way Jose

Football is better than basketball Cause i said so and a football stadium is more bigger than a basketball and more people goes see football and they will do stuff and also basketball could be proven fake although its good football would get you more fit and it will teach you stuff you could learn like speed and ect so football is better than basketball

• No way Jose

• I love football

I am the ultimate charm at football. I dominate when I play football at school! Football is clearly the better than basketball. Beat it. I LOVE football! But sometimes my friends cheat. I don't like that one bit. So football is better than basketball. It is so clear basketball dudes.