• It is the best sport known to man

Not because of its qualities but other Sports
    1. Soccer / Association Football 3.5 Billion
    2. Cricket 2.5 Billion
    3. Field Hockey 2 Billion
    These are the most popular sports soccer is so boring the field 120 yards long you known how long you need to run to even be in range of scoring they score an average of 2 points a game with 2 moments of entertainment in the whole 90 minute game the rest of the game is consented of running and passing. While Cricket is just a worse version of baseball and baseball is pretty bad. Same as field hockey.

• It helps with your health

It is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You get tons of exercise and you also think about who is going to win while the game is going through you also get easier points by doing 1 basket like wow you gotta you just gotta say yes, yes, yes and yes to the best sport in the world #1:)

• Its very cool

Its very cool because you can play with whoever you want. Plus , you can make more friends and have so much fun. Its very different then the other sports. And its a sports that everyone can play. Everyone can play basketball its a good exercise. That's why I think basket ball is the best sport ever.

• Its very cool

• Its very cool

• Basketball is the best sport

Its fun because you can run and you can even shot any basket you want I agree its an awesome sport you will never regret trying basketball you can go to tournaments and even just challenge people. Its really fun to play with friends and family. Try basketball on the beach

• Basketball is the best sport

• I like basketball

I like basketball because its really entertaning to me and i think a lot of people/everybody should play basketball. Because when you play basketball you can practice in the spring summer winter and even in the fall and thats because there are a lot of places to go to practice basketball.

• It's a great sport

Basketball is a widely known sport that everyone can play, even in the paralympics. You hear famous names like Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook, Anthony Davis, and many more. It can be anyone's game, no matter how much you're down by. It's a great way to keep fit and stay healthy. People dream of going to the NBA. It's such an exciting game, filled with buzzer-beaters, blowouts, and ankle breakers. So much can also be learned from the game, such as the correct way to shoot, play defense, and learn all of the different rules. Plus it's an Olympic sport. There's also a wide variety of shots worth different points, like the three point shot, a two point jump shot, and a free throw. You can get paid if you're good enough, or you can play around like the Harlem Globetrotters. It's exciting, entertaining, and easily the best sport in the whole wide world.

• The best sport

It is exciting to watch and even play the sport. You enjoy it when you play it and you have fun. It is exciting when people score three pointers or win by the last second. You can also learn while you are watching some game. Basketball is the best sport.

• It is the best sport known to man

2. Cricket 2.5 Billion
    3. Field Hockey 2 Billion

• No, its not

As someone who has watched and played BBall, I can say, its not IMO. Its just very boring and very predictable. In h playoffs, it gets even more predictable compared to other sports and is overall just not as intense to continue watching, but can be fun to watch or play every now or then

• Not a chance

How could it be the best sport when scoring is meaningless (it happens every 20 seconds). Basketball players cry foul when someone gets within a foot of them. Only sport where a team can score 50 separate times and still lose the game. Any excitement only happens in the last 5 minutes IF it's a close game. Other than that, boring boring boring boring sport.

• Mice are nice

Mice are nice mice are nice mice are nice mice are nice mice are nice mice are nice mice are nice mice are nice mice are nice mice nice mice are nice mice are nice mice are nice mice are nice mice are nice mice are nice mice are nice mice are nice

• I dont think so.

No sport is truly "the best", because it all comes down to personal opinion, but everyone can think what they want to think. In my opinion, soccer, or football to all non-american countries, is the best sport, but thats just me. I personally don't like basketball anyway, but its all a matter of opinion.

• There is no "best" sport

I don't think there is such a thing as the best sport. Basketball is a fun sport to play and watch, but so are many others. Each sport has its benefits and an army of devoted fans. Each person has their own tastes when it comes to sports, too. So I guess it comes down to personal taste.

• Baseball is Best

Basketball is a great sport. It is fun to play and also relatively easy to play recreationally. Pro basketball players are phenominally gifted athletes. However, baseball is a better sport. Baseball requires a rare combination of hand eye coordination, skill, and mental toughness in order for players to be successful.