• It is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You get tons of exercise and you also think about who is going to win while the game is going through you also get easier points by doing 1 basket like wow you gotta you just gotta say yes, yes, yes and yes to the best sport in the world #1:)

• Coolest and Swaggiest Sport.

It's a cool and mesmerizing sport physically. The lay-up is such a graceful move, the feints with your whole body, the smooth and swag jumpshots and the athleticism needed for dunking. Just a mixture of overall swag and skills that's mesmerizing. The satisfaction you get from a close game and your team hitting the buzzer-beater is incredible.

• I said yes!!!!!!!

Because is a sport and everyone can play .And is shipper than others sports and is easy to play and practice with out spend to m u c h , m o n e y. In basketball are important persons too and I'm going to be agree with everyone who say yes in debate

• Its the best sport

Everyone can play basketball its a good exercise. You can always play. Buying a basketball hoop. You cant just go buy a football field or baseball field. In basketball you get involved no matter what.Thats why i feel basketball is a very interseting sport to play.Basketball is an awesome sport to play

• Basketball is the best!!

Basketball has fitness and builds up your body. It will make you strong and it will help you to not be obese. In basketball, you can meet new friends and help with your teamwork skills.It is a fun sport and you can practice even when there is a big ring!!

• Basketball is totally a sport

I bet that all of u who doubt basketball don't see how large they are u will crap your self there huge I know to cause I'm 9 I play for the Oconmowoc Raccons I got the chance to see CP3 Blake Griffin and Deandre Jordan u on the court they dedicate there lives to this they r all great people and nice so I'd be quiet cause u don't have the size the effort and the skill to play in the NBA FYI my dream is to play in the NBA

• Mice are nice

Mice are nice mice are nice mice are nice mice are nice mice are nice mice are nice mice are nice mice are nice mice are nice mice nice mice are nice mice are nice mice are nice mice are nice mice are nice mice are nice mice are nice mice are nice

• Basketball is an awesome sport to play.

I'm a girl and I love basketball. I think basketball has so many benfits. Boys think that I'm a girl and I shouldn't play basketball because I'm a girl. I think that's not true and that's what I always tell them. I usually tell them that if I beat you you will admit that girls could also play basketball. I always beat whoever I play with even boys.

• Yes it is

Basketball sort of combines most other sports removing the bat. Basketball like other sports has running a ball a goal and scoreboards. Although, basketball games differentiate by grades it is in my opinion better than all other sports and basketball has what baseball has i mean anyone can hit a ball but hardly anyone can play basketball.....

• Heck Yes It Should!

Played my whole life. Its like all the other sports together. Kind of.
    - football
    - basketball has contact and you catch a ball
    -volleyball
    - you pass it to people to
    - You cant carry the ball
    And also like anyother sport you want to score!
    Come on now its pretty clear!

• Not a chance

How could it be the best sport when scoring is meaningless (it happens every 20 seconds). Basketball players cry foul when someone gets within a foot of them. Only sport where a team can score 50 separate times and still lose the game. Any excitement only happens in the last 5 minutes IF it's a close game. Other than that, boring boring boring boring sport.

• Mice are nice

• I dont think so.

No sport is truly "the best", because it all comes down to personal opinion, but everyone can think what they want to think. In my opinion, soccer, or football to all non-american countries, is the best sport, but thats just me. I personally don't like basketball anyway, but its all a matter of opinion.

• There is no "best" sport

I don't think there is such a thing as the best sport. Basketball is a fun sport to play and watch, but so are many others. Each sport has its benefits and an army of devoted fans. Each person has their own tastes when it comes to sports, too. So I guess it comes down to personal taste.

• Baseball is Best

Basketball is a great sport. It is fun to play and also relatively easy to play recreationally. Pro basketball players are phenominally gifted athletes. However, baseball is a better sport. Baseball requires a rare combination of hand eye coordination, skill, and mental toughness in order for players to be successful.