• Yes, beauty is only skin deep.

Yes, beauty is only skin deep. The prettiest people do the ugliest
    things. I guess this is because absolute
    power corrupts absolutely, and pretty people are automatically powerful. Beauty gives people power over others. This power makes them shallow and empty
    inside. They start to care only about
    themselves and attaining more and more power.

• Yes in so many ways! We are all beauty some how.

I think every one is handsome or beautiful because what if you looked like that? What if everyone judged you on how YOU looked we are all deeply beautiful. And so i hope this gets to you if you judge someone think if the person YOU judge. How would you feel?

• Beauty id only skin deep and merry christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEAUTY IS ONLY SKIN DEEP u can be fat and ugly and be mean or u could be super pretty and SUPER nice is doesnt matter what u look like, merry christmas love ur family and friends i need 13 more words so yeah BEAUTY is only skin deep everyone who says it isnt is lying, losrs

• Beauty is only skin deep

When they are very beautiful they are not always good when you are beautiful you can think that you are the best but they are not and they get vein and get bad power for the others who look ugly they say bad words hit them this happens all because of one thing beauty. So that means people should be kind and beautiful at the same time or at least try to be kind for the ugly ones.

• Beauty is indeed, only skin deep.

I believe that even though the first impression we have of a person is their physical appearance, what is inside matters as much, if not more. It is true that at some point in our lives, we all have judged someone by what they look like on the outside. But that is certainly not all that matters.
    For example, when you become friends with a person you thought was beautiful, you subconsciously think that because this person is good looking, they must be a good person on the inside as well. However, when you grow closer to that person, that's when you find out who they truly are. Outer beauty may have compelled you to befriend them but when you become 'immune' to that beauty, that's when inner beauty comes in and saves the day. Or in some cases, spoils the day. If the person is not as charming on the inside as they are on the outside, you don't want to be their friend anymore. In my opinion, only a very few people in the world would rather be friends or related to a physically beautiful but, internally not so beautiful person.
    In conclusion, though outer beauty is important, inner beauty is about a hundred times more beautiful.

• Yes, beauty is only skin deep.

Yes, beauty is skin deep. When you put more effort into your appearance people who don't normally compliment you, compliment you. The packaging does matter. This is a time in which beauty is somehow better. But you cannot lose who you really are in the inside. The beauty of the Trojan Horse fooled many, but its real power came from within. Even though beauty is skin deep, it is important to not lose who you are.When you think about it some people judge skin."Oh look she's so white and beautiful and that girl over there is hideous she has dark skin oh she must have a bad attitude. " It breaks my heart to see beautiful people feel worthless like they have no purpose in life because someone called them ugly and they believe it's true.The prettiest people do the ugliest
    inside. They start to care only about

• Yes, beauty is only skin deep

When you think about it some people judge skin."Oh look she's so white and beautiful and that girl over there is hideous she has dark skin oh she must have a bad attitude. " It breaks my heart to see beautiful people feel worthless like they have no purpose in life because someone called them ugly and they believe it's true. When you put more effort into your appearance people who don't normally compliment you, compliment you. The packaging does matter. This is a time in which beauty is somehow better. But you cannot lose who you really are in the inside. The beauty of the Trojan Horse fooled many, but its real power came from within. Even though beauty is skin deep, it is important to not lose who you are.

• Beauty is only skin deep

Beauty is only skin deep. These days people look on the other people's appearance. But beauty always change. The beauty of the Trojan Horse fooled many, but its real power came from within. Even though beauty is skin deep, it is important to not lose who you are. So I think beauty is skin deep!

• Beauty is in the surface.

As much as I would like to say that beauty is in the inside, I can't. In the society that we live in, what we look like in the perspective of the world matters more than what we are inside. It seems that beauty on the outside possesses more power in our community than who we truly are. Based on my personal experience, I've been judged by what I look like instead of my personality. I've experienced events where people would avoid talking to me or acknowledge me due to the image I possess, despite how nice and civil my personality is. I've had people look upon me with disgust, only to hastily look away in remorse. Might I mention as well, those that judged me all to quickly were the kind of people who are considered quite popular in looks. Popular because they had the beauty skin deep. As for me, my beauty is who I really am underneath all these pimples and injury scars. But did society even spare me a second glance? No. They turned their attention to those who are beautiful picture wise. In conclusion, the world that we inhabit is full of judgmental humans who judges books by its cover. Society befriends those who can be considered beautiful in image; not those who are pretty for who they truly are. Reality is different than in the books.

• Yes,beauty is only skin deep.

When you hear that people that didn't compliment you when you didn't were beautiful now compliment you,you realise that packiging does matter.This is a world in which beauty somehow matter.But you mustn't lose who you really are.The beauty of the Trojan horse fooled many,but the real power comes of inside.So yeah,maybe beauty is a skin deep,but it's not important as much as the beauty which is inside of you.

• Hiubj fsdf sd f

Adsaasadsadsadasdsadasdasdasasdasfdgdgdg sdgfhhbfjhfvhgvhjsav,uskjkjahvjhavfjhfvjhvhjsvjfsdvjsafkhvfsdhjasvjkasvjhasvsakavfjhsdvfkjdhjsdsvaksavjhasvfhksjvafkjfhbciscgav vyysavcvgsfvfghsafgksdhag sh ssh g gg ahg h h h hh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h jh kk jh ug f dxdt xf cgh v vjhb biu b iyg yctrc yv jh bbu hi guy tyf fyvh hiu buyfv by b b y h h hsgsayufgu ysfgusygyiuguy gu gfuy uasgagiyfgiasyugf ysuad gycgcyu u u cb b c bcb cb b cbc bc bc c c cccccc cccsdsad shka

• Hiubj fsdf sd f

• Hiubj fsdf sd f

• Hiubj fsdf sd f

• Hiubj fsdf sd f

• Beauty isn't skin deep.

Everyone has some kind of beauty to them kindness or caring some trait about them is beautiful. Not everyone in this world is physically attractive we shouldn't worry about what's on the outside. That's like judging a book by its cover. Everyone in this world is beautiful not matter what.

• Beauty is not only deep skin.

Beauty is not only physical appearance, mental health is more important than physical health. Would you like a beautiful girl with a harmful heart, or a ugly girl with a kind heart? There was a war that was caused by a very beautiful girl, but the war caused a lot of people to death beauty should not be only appearance it should includes metal health, too.

• Beauty is not only deep skin.

• Yes, beauty is only skin deep

• Beauty is not skin deep

Beauty goes way further than what you look like, beauty is not always on the outside beauty is on the inside too. As quoted by Roald Dahl “If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.” this is because it's what's on the inside that counts, I wouldn't be friends with someone just because they are pretty I would be friends with them beacuse they are nice and beautiful on the inside.