• Yes, beauty is only skin deep.

Yes, beauty is only skin deep. The prettiest people do the ugliest
    things. I guess this is because absolute
    power corrupts absolutely, and pretty people are automatically powerful. Beauty gives people power over others. This power makes them shallow and empty
    inside. They start to care only about
    themselves and attaining more and more power.

• Very true .

I was watching a Sherlock Holmes episode (I don't remember which one) in which Dr. Watson asks Sherlock whether a girl was beautiful. Sherlock Holmes gives a sharp reply saying that 'beauty' is a thing which depends on the person who is judging it. So when you say someone is beautiful you actually mean that the person is beautiful for your own eyes!

• Beauty is the sum of many things.

Physical attractiveness is only a part of what makes a person beautiful. Personality, outlook, kindness, and many other things go into the over all package of beautiful. My grandfather always said, "you don't know how ugly a woman is until she starts talking" so so true. Beauty is also very subjective, we all have different tastes.