• For true believers, it doesn't seem so hard.

From my atheist point of view, the idea of being born again seems rather ludicrous and yes, rather simple as well. You listen to people tell you boring stories about how Jesus saved them, then you tell your own boring story about how Jesus saved you, and then some other boring thing happens. Probably prayer. Boom, you're born again. Easy-peasy.

• Jesus Himself said only a "FEW" who will find it!

I believe it all comes down to the born again experience meaning we must be changed from our prescient state, being our human sinful nature, by being changed from within our whole being a NEW creation all old things have passed away, we have to receive a new heart a heart made of flesh only then can we be like Jesus and follow Him, love what He loves, and hate what He hates. It will mean giving up our old sinful self, and looking forward to eternity.

• No it takes work

To be a part of any religion takes a lot of work. You first have to decide if that is what you believe in. If it is then you have to work to make sure you conform to the guidelines of the religion. For many peoplet his will not be easy to do.

• Once people leave religion

It is very hard for them to go back. I know I could never go back to religion being that I have been lied to so many times about it. Some people just need to believe in something, though. They really do not care if it is true or not. It just keeps them on the straight and narrow. They feel more self satisfied.

• No, being born again is not easy.

I do not think that being born again is an easy process. I think that it is a difficult thing for a lot of people to go through. There is a lot of trial and tribulations that is involved with such a process. But I do think that such a thing happens to people who are desperate.

• Not If You're Serious

I do not believe being born again is an easy process. I think in America many people identify with being born again, without making the changes necessary to truly be born again. Being born again, entails making changes to the way you live your life and the way you perceive and think about the world. This takes a lot of inner work, that I don't believe a lot of people try to really do.