• The debate is annoying

The word gender is defined as the state of being male or female, in the definition there are no other options. You either have a penis or you have a vagina, I do not really understand what is so hard for some people to grasp. The definition seems pretty clear to me.

• I have my doubts as well

When making a choice between yes or no, I have decided to go with no. Like bluepaintcan123 said, I have not seen any scientific evidence that helps to prove this to be true. Gay , bi, trans, i as well am still waiting for non binary people to have proof. Also believe there is only 2 genders

• I have my doubts as well

• I have my doubts.

(Since I'm forced to pick a side I'm choosing no because I haven't seen any scientific evidence yet that proves it so. There is evidence for being transgender, gay or bisexual, but I am still waiting for the studies on non-binary people.... .. .. .. ... .. ... .. ..)

• There is no proof

There is tons of proof that there are different chemicals in transgender peoples brains but yet that has not been found in these transtrenders brains. By definition i could be non binary but i don't think that about myself because i feel no need to validate myself and try to make my myself a special snowflake in that way.