• The debate is annoying

The word gender is defined as the state of being male or female, in the definition there are no other options. You either have a penis or you have a vagina, I do not really understand what is so hard for some people to grasp. The definition seems pretty clear to me.

• I have my doubts as well

When making a choice between yes or no, I have decided to go with no. Like bluepaintcan123 said, I have not seen any scientific evidence that helps to prove this to be true. Gay , bi, trans, i as well am still waiting for non binary people to have proof. Also believe there is only 2 genders

• I have my doubts as well

• I have my doubts.

(Since I'm forced to pick a side I'm choosing no because I haven't seen any scientific evidence yet that proves it so. There is evidence for being transgender, gay or bisexual, but I am still waiting for the studies on non-binary people.... .. .. .. ... .. ... .. ..)