• Honestly, I haven't played the game, but still...

I have not played the game, but I have watched videos and read the Fandom wikia site for it. I say it is scary. That old studio has an evil vibe to it, and the ink machine and "Bendy" have an even more so evil vibe. It is pretty good, however "scary" and "creepy" have a fine line between the two: creepy is defined as "causing unpleasant feelings of fear or unease", and scary is defined as "frightening, causing fear". Not the same, but not that different either. So you COULD say the game is scary, but it could also be called creepy.

• Eh, just need to be patient...

Right now, the game isn't really scary. Creepy, yes, but not scary. However, only two out of five chapters have came out. AND Chapter 2 is scarier than Chapter 1. I think that Chapter 3 might become scary. Besides, I'm glad that jumpscares aren't that common in the game. Jumpscares are just a cheap way to scare somebody. True horror games make the game scary, not just full of jumpscares.

• Not in the slightest.

In a game where the worst it can do is slap a cardboard cutout in front of you or make you fight some pathetically easy ink blob monsters, there isn't a sense of danger at all. Sure, it starts picking up at chapter 3, but the they give you a Tommy Gun and its back to your regularly scheduled blob murdering.

No,I'm not saying this just because the fanbase is full of normies shush

• There is no danger.

The most used jumpscare (cardboard cutout jumpscare) makes a piece of cardboard appear without a warning. Because it appeared so sudden it awakes the emotion of 'suprise' inside the player, but sence it cannot harm you and therefore isn't dangerous, the player will never be able to actually be 'scared'. This counts for most of the jumpscares in this game: suprising, not scary.
    In chapter 3 Bendy does get a bit more dangerous, but it's not enough to actually call it a 'horror game'.

• There is no danger.

• It does not have enough jump scares!

I know myself that bendy and the ink machine insnt scary because ive seen both the chapters that are out right now, and let me tell you: this game isnt scary enough. The storyline is really good but the game istself nope, not scary enough. What do you think, yes or no?