• Yes, Bernie Sanders is the answer to Puerto Rico's problems.

Bernie Sanders is the answer to Puerto Rico's problems because of his economic policies and his objective stance. Unlike Hillary Clinton, who is said to have received funding from hedge funds that are considered one of the reasons why Puerto Rico is hurting financially, Bernie Sanders has not accepted those kinds of corporate funds. His socio-economic ideas are also keyed into the needs of the Puerto Rican economy, which depends significantly on government aid.

• Yes, Bernie will listen to Puerto Rico

Bernie Sanders has a proven record as a populist, and for more than just his home state of Vermont. Bernie has consistently, over decades, come to the defense of the common man (or woman) whether they looked, felt or spoke like him or not. He cares about people, whether or not they will serve his interests and power. Bernie will listen to Puerto Rico; I believe the best chance they've ever had to become a state would be under a Sanders administration.

• No, I do not think that Bernie Sanders is the answer to Puerto Rico's problem.

No, I do not think that Bernie Sanders is the answer to Puerto Rico's problem because the problems in Puerto Rico have not been properly addressed by Sanders because his main focus is on affordable health care and free college education. I believe that Hillary Clinton would be more capable to address Puerto Rico's problem because she will have a great support system around her.

• No, I do not think Bernie Sanders is the answer to Puerto Rico's problem.

No, I do not think Bernie Sanders is the answer to Puerto Rico's problem because Bernie Sanders is preaching about making healthcare and college affordable and is not necessarily focused on the problems in Puerto Rico. I believe that Hillary Clinton would be more of a help to solve Puerto Rico's problem because she is very experienced and has a great support system around her.

• No becyasew sanders sucks

Donald Trump has experience creating jobs. His stance on immigration is what this country needs. He might not have said the rights words but, I believe if he is voted in "action" will be what defines him as a president. Mr. Trump has experience at rebuilding and recovering financially. Our country is in financial uncertainty. Who better to lead us through uncertainty than someone who has been there? I believe he will make sure our military is strong again so countries wouldn't tiptoe outside our western borders and Alaska. Putin only respects strength, something the USA hasn't shown in quite some time. I believe he will balance the budget. He will make those decisions as he has in his own business. We don't need our next president to run our country as a well spoken politician. We need a businessman whose biggest flaw might be he doesn't use the right phrasing. I can live with that.
    Although it is entirely true that Trump is ostentatious and has his mistakes, he brings something to the table no other candidate has; he speaks his mind. That is what America really needs, to get away from the weaseling of politics and get to the truth. The fact that Trump says what some people do not want to hear shows that as President he would give us the facts straight, versus giving us nonsense answers like Hillary.
    Trump tells it like it is, no matter what resulting chaos ensues. He's doesn't need to be beholden to anyone or anything. His strong perseverance is what we need. His goal will be to make America "cost effective". You may not agree with him, but you WILL listen because he is an "in your face" personality. He has known both defeat and victory, and is not a graceful looser, coming back even stronger. His negotiating skills are superb.