• Still the Guy from The Hangover

Zach Galifianakis is simply a funny guy. He is good at impromptu situations and has a way of knowing what mannerisms and body movements to use in order to make a scene even more funny. Seeing him in an interview setting is even better because he has more freedom to be creative. I think I will be tuning in to most things with his name associated with it.

• Yes, "Between Two Ferns" is funny

Yes, "Between Two Ferns" with Zach Galifianakis is very funny. Zach has various guests on the show and asks them awkward questions to make them feel uncomfortable and answer in funny ways. The jokes he makes are very comedic and will make most people laugh. The questions asked should not be normally asked in everyday conversation, which makes them very funny.

• Yes, I think its funny.

Yes, because the title itself is funny and because Zack Galifianakis is the host it is more even funnier. Just the way he talk will surely make you laugh until your there is nothing left in you. So if you will ask me if i will recommend this to you, I surely do reccomend this SHow.

• I have never seen it.

I cannot say much about this debate because I have never watched the movie personally. I have heard a few stories from friends and family who have watched it and everything I heard back from them was positive feedback. and they all really enjoyed the movie, maybe one day I will watch it!