• "Big Brother" is an entertaining TV show.

"Big Brother" is an entertaining TV show. Big Brother is a reality show which is very popular. Big Brother has inspired many other reality tv shows because of it's popularity. Big Brother is an entertaining show because it places random strangers in the same house and they are forced to live together while all of their actions are videotaped. It is entertaining because it is not scripted and portrays situations that are realistic and are credible.

• Yes it is very entertaining.

This television show is one of the best because it is original in how it proceeds with the show. It is extremely entertaining and will continue to be entertaining with the winning producers and directors at the helm. This show is one of the best on television and needs to remain so.

• Not at all

No, I have never thought that this show was any good at all. I think that the people on it are dumb, and that the games and things that they do on there are not fun to watch at all. I think that if you want a real show watch survivor.

• No, reality tv is not entertaining.

I believe that reality tv is not entertaining. Many of the people on these shows have personalities that I can not stand and I believe many other people can not stand these personalities in their daily life as well. The people on Big Brother are mostly drama queens and blow things way out of proportion making the show annoying instead of entertaining.

• I actually think it is boring

No, I do not believe that Big Brother is an entertaining show. For on, it is one of many reality television shows where people a scheming against each other in hopes to come out on top. It does not show teamwork of the positive side of human nature. I understand the concept, but it is fairly boring.