• Beep boop bop

Yis y i s y i s y i s y i s y i s y i s y i s yi s y i s y i s y i s y i s y i s y i s y i s y i s y i s

• Suck my dick

Suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick

• Suck my dick

Suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick

• Suck my dick

Suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick suck my dick

• Big business is not good for America or anyone

Take Home Depot and Arthur Blank as opposed to locally owned businesses. The market for these things is there whether it is a home depot or a local owner. The difference is that wealth from all over the country is not flowing into one man's pockets but thousands of locally owned businesses who also would likely pay their employees better. The result is overall greater economic impact for the local community. Why does hundreds of millions pouring out of Georgia, or millions out of a local community and funneling itself to Mr. Blank help our communities.? Because we now have the tagline, "Let's do this!"....I think not.

• Not really bad. Just slightly bad. Either way, I'll take the yes.

The bigger the business, the more susceptible it is to become bad. As business expands, there are a lot of factors that could possibly hamper and would lead it to become economically at risk. Factor such as competition is more present in bigger businesses that it is in the smaller one. Also, big businesses would have the problem in terms of planning, organizing and possibly, staffing. Take for example is the sole proprietorship and the corporation. The former is easy to start with because it doesn't need a lot of qualifications. On the contrary, corporation is difficult to start with because it requires a lot of people and it deals with larger economic businesses.

• Big businesses take over.

Big businesses take over the country. The owner of a big business would get hundreds of millions of dollars, but their workers only get a tiny portion of that. The working conditions of big businesses often are poor. Big businesses might create jobs, but it can also take away jobs.What about the person who wants to start a company in a specific field, because that's that person's gift. But there was already a monopoly in that field, so they would be hopeless. Big businesses put smaller businesses out of business. Also, the quality of products isn't as good. Dunkin Doughnuts is pretty much a big business now, but in the beginning, their doughnuts were REAL. They were made that morning by a human being. I've been to small pastry shops that serve real doughnuts that are AWESOME. And also, big businesses can bribe politicians! And what if a big business dominates the country, and then one suddenly fails financially, then the whole stock market could crash!

• Big business resembles communism / dictatorships

We seem to rely on big businesses to provide for many of our needs. In other words, they have a little control over our lives.

In a big business where one person owns the entire company or has a controlling share, they get the final say in everything. This does not sound like a democratic model to me. It is a dictatorship, where one person controls everything. The customers buying the products and the lower employees, who are the backbone of the business, don't get a say.

It's easy to say "oh we just won't buy your products" or "we won't work for you." But when every single business starts following the same model, one has no choice. They are subject to the whims of these big name companies and people.

• Yes, big business has bad priorities.

The priorities of big business are less humane than small businesses. They operate on an expectation of a certain profit and all decisions they make are based on that one priority. A big business may appear to be friendly, ethical, and care about its employees and customers, but making money is its one bottom line, and they are ruthless in pursuing that goal.

• No, not necessarily

No, big business is not necessarily bad business, as long as it's ethically run and allows for some level of care about its workers. There are examples of big businesses that are exemplary (Wegmans, for example), and some that are not (Walmart). Likewise, there are small businesses that are run poorly and treat their employees poorly, so it can't generally be said that one is bad or good.

• Big businesses get richer while the poor get poorer

Big businesses are not good, because they are increasingly getting more and more profit by selling necessities to all the people who are in need. They are in need because they don't have much in the first place, thus spending more of their money, thus more profit to the bigger businesses.

• No, it is an economy of scale.

No, big business is not bad business, because all of the businesses that are big businesses had to start out as small businesses and work their way up. Business that have gotten that large have gotten that way because they did something that made them successful. They found a way to provide a reasonably priced good to a market that wanted to buy it.

• Define big business?

Should we punish those who are successful? Businesses that spread beyond their owners garage or basement or wherever they start should be encouraged as they are obviously dong something right. With efficiency comes success and the ability to hire more employees thus creating more jobs and allowing the business to expand. What the owner does at this point can be decided as good or bad. Do they treat their employees as equals or do they attempt to make as much money for themselves as possible ultimately undermining both the business itself and employee morale. I think the question itself is too vague to be answered simply. Big business has more of an opportunity to exploit nature, the law, and its own employees but remember that without big business none of us would have gas, electricity or the various electronic devices we are all reading this on.

• NO

Big businesses usually lead to failure in a long run. Too big of a business means the cost will be bigger and the competition will also be bigger. More pressure in the business owner and the business itself. Just because a great goss sales is good doesn't necessarily always mean for business profit

• Big business isn't necessarily bad business.

While I will agree that many big businesses are bad, whether that's in terms of environmental issues, employee issues, consumer issues or what, there are many good things about big business. Large businesses have the power to influence the way we think, the products we use, how business is conducted, how employees are treated, and in other ways. Whether it's using employee ideas, promoting only from within to give more opportunity for advancement, or providing large benefits packages, a big business' influence can be far reaching with it's employees, as opposed to corporate greed. Ethical, thoughtful actions can benefit not only the big business, but the entire world. Which, when done in a moral, supportive way, is a good thing.