• Maybe, but most likely.

It probably has over 4.54 billion years (life of Earth).

We don't know. Many species have become extinct through natural selection; while others have flourished.

Bigfoot, or something very similar, may have become extinct millions/billions years ago, while their evidence has become eradicated, burned... You name it.

I say yes; a Bigfoot probably has existed at one point.

• Bigfoot COULD be real.

Has Bigfoot been found yet? No. Is there a possibility of Bigfoot still existing today? Probably not.
    However, Earth is 4.54 billion years old. Over that 4.54 billion years, many species have become extinct through natural selection; while others have flourished.
    I'm not going to jump to a conclusion and say 'no' just because there is no evidence whatsoever of Bigfoot existing. I will, however, say that a Bigfoot MAY have existed over the course of 4.54 billion years; evidence of Bigfoot existing may have been burned, eradicated.. You name it.
    Thus, I say yes - Bigfoot, or something very similar, may have existed over 4.54 billion years.

• Deez nuts got em

Got em got em got em got em got eeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeee ee ee eee e e e ee e ee e ee e ee e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e ee e e e4 e em

• Bigfoot: The Missing Link

I don't think many people stopped to think that it is possible that the missing link is still alive. Could it be possible that the days in the bible were longer than 24 hours? That species could evolved in the first so called days in the bible? Bigfoot has more human like features than "Lucy" and "Arti" so it is highly probable that bigfoot is the missing link

• Im pretty sure he is

I met him once in the woods and he showed me which mushrooms i could and could not eat when i was lost,i owe my life to bigfoot because i almost ate all of the poisonous food possible, vote bigfoot for president 2k15
    i love bigfoot
    bring back the death penalty for those who dont believe

• Im pretty sure he is

i love bigfoot

• I've seen bigfoot

My dog is secretly Bigfoot. I became aware of this around a year ago when I was camping. My dog tends to be small, but when I was attacked by a narwhal my dog turned into Bigfoot and saved my life, eating the narwhal. I was very surprised, but every since I have strongly believed that my dog is Bigfoot. I know some of you ignorant humans may not believe me, but this is %100 true. I am not trolling. My dog IS Bigfoot.

• Bigfoot is Real, with the Facts!!!!

While I do think some videos are hoaxed, there is too many real videos around the world to prove Bigfoot is real. Such evidence such as the Patterson-Gimlin fottage and the thermal footage in Florida are bits of evidence that prove that Bigfoot exist. There is facts from around the world from every Continent except Antartica, this creature exists. We have the Maricoxi, Mapinguari,Yeren, Yeti, Wildman, Grassman, Sasquatch,Yowie, Orang Pendek, and many other creatures that associate with this animal. This creature does exist, and the facts back this theory up.

• Bigfoot is real

I believe that bigfoot is real because I have read so many books that claim that he is real. The books got the best of me so I belived them. I also love the Jack Links messin with sasquach commercials. All in all I think he is real. # #

• Logically, it is entirely possible

Not only do ancient people from every continent (besides Antarctica obviously) have myths and legends pointing to a Bigfoot like creature but recent DNA evidence found in the U.S suggests that Bigfoot is actually an ancient Hominid relative of ours. The DNA study conducted by Melba Ketchums team (despite obviously getting some bad press) is hard to argue with and I recommend anyone interested to study an unbiased review of the results. Bigfoot sightings is no recent thing, different cultures separated by countless miles have known of them since ancient times. From America and the Sasquatch, to the Asian Yeti and other various interpretations, to the Australian Yowies and the Wild-men of Europe and the Grey-Men of Scotland the shear spread of these stories alone is something worth considering.

• Bigfoot is not real

We all know that the Bigfoot craze was started by the Patterson-Gimlin footage, however, that famous footage was faked. The man in the suit actually admitted to the footage being faked--however Gimlin still claims the footage is authentic. All other claims are not reliable because of the following: eyewitness accounts are not always accurate, images and videos are often and easily faked, footprints can also be faked, people want fame and fortune, and etc.

• Just a big prank or joke

There has never been any physical proof and seriously, if a thousand 900 pound ape men were out there, and the best we can do is get blurry media and make a big fuss of it. Many have been pranks, so the others may have been pranks too, just that they won't admit it. And if people like the Erikson project could get so close to a Bigfoot as the film such a clear video, why couldn't they move to video the face and even capture the Bigfoot? Why do they have to leave it to a mystery? Also, many scientists and researchers go on. A cold trail to find Bigfoot and come back empty handed!

• Bigfoot is not real.

I would say Bigfoot is not real since we have never found its body or any close relative of evolution of this creature. If it is real, scientists would have discovered it already. Although the hoax did help place with spotting a to become a vacation spot for those who wish to see Bigfoot.

• Is it a joke??????

Bigfoot is unreal because many monsters are found wearing dresses of other monsters just for fun and i dont see any point of prooving that it is real because the scientist have prooved by checking the dna so at last bigfoot is just a imaginary thing so dont agree on it that it is real

• Fake just fake

It is fake because the pics are never clear and DNA test prove he or she is a human in a suit. If people say they killed it why are others saying they still see it. Plus have you ever seen it. Untill you bring it to me i wont beleive it!!!!!!

• Because how can the ppl get pics if he won't ppl go around him.

Well, because websites that we looked up they said a differ plc wen others say in a differ PLC 2 so there 4 I still thin that bigfoot isn't real at all. Also because some of the pics look fake and ppl are in costumes so how would we know if he is real or nah cuz to me he looks like a Human

• Bigfoot is not real.

Bigfoot is not real. If it was real we would have found it or its dead body by now. People believe he is real because he is used in TV shows and movies. People look for him and never find anything . People have claimed to see Bigfoot but it is never true. Pictures and videos are always blurry and you cant see much.