• Yes, he managed to become very popular, despite a very short life.

The Notorious B.I.G. was a very talented rapper. Even though he only lived to be 25, he has managed to become an immensely popular musician, even after his death. His music and lyrics obviously have really resonated with a wide range of people from multiple generations, and I think it will continue to live on for many years.

• Biggie Smalls changed the game

Biggie Smalls is definitely one of the greatest rappers of all time. He paved the way for the east coast to produce some major talent, and composed some of the biggest albums at the time. He also helped other artists along the way, boosting their careers as well as his own.

• Yes, I believe that Biggie Smalls is one of the greatest rappers of all time.

Yes, I believe that Biggie Smalls is one of the greatest rappers of all time because in the short time that he was on the world, he was able to influence millions of people with his music. Biggie Smalls is seen by many as a rap legend because of his ability to bring people together with his music.

• He has no artistry

No, Biggie Smalls is not one of the greatest rappers of all time, because his raps are formulaic. The best rappers of all time are people who were breakout artists for their time. They offer something unique that makes us remember them, like MC Hammer or Eminem. Biggie doesn't have anything unique to offer, he is just one more rapper.