Is birth control by artificial means, unnecessary and undesirable for many countries (developing & developed) with regards to reducing our worlds population for good ?

Asked by: winner2014
  • No i disagree

There are many issue one has to take into account in order to have this happen. And i absolutely believe it is wrong and immoral as it will DESTROY a human life, and cause further problems for a women and their health. For eg, religiously not everyone will agree with this.

• Contraception is a right.

I support contraceptive rights. If a woman wants to prevent a pregnancy, she has that right. Pregnancy would kill me, so I should be able to use contraception. Contraception does not cause abortions like many people think. Many women need to prevent pregnancy for medical reasons, and I am one of them.