Is Black Power evident in the policies of the Obama Administration?

• Shoot me in the back

Donald Trump pushed the propaganda that Obama is a Muslim and not a citizen. Hawaii became the 50th state in 1959 & have encountered more unjust laws than one can imagine.

Obama doesn't have the power to change to much of anything. Government is too big & bias (nothing new). But, he has gained attention worldwide & emphasized repeatedly, "I need your help!"

That is not Black Power. It is the Power of the People to force change.

• It's just a typical government bureaucracy.

No, black power is not evident in the policies of the Obama administration. But I'm sure it's alive and well in the fevered minds of some of the bigoted people out there who can't stand the fact that a black man is president. No one in their right mind is fearful of a black power takeover of the United States by Obama.

• I don’t think that it can be said that Black Power has ever been evident in the policies of the Obama Administration.

I don’t think that it can be said that Black Power has ever
    been evident in the policies of the Obama Administration. President Obama tries very hard to be a
    president for everyone. He tries to be
    all things to all people at all times.
    He is such a politician.

• I don't see it

While some have taken advantage of the fact that an African American is the president of the United States I do not believe it shows that "black power" is evident. The Obama Administration has acted no different than the other democrats in office, just as most republicans act all the same as well.

• Simply conspiracy theorists

If people believe that Obama is a black supremacist that is implementing black supremacist policies they must be either conspiracy theorists and/or racists themselves, and most definitely don't understand the limitations of power in the government. Obama is setting out pretty standard, mainstream leftist policies, not at all black supremacists.

• No, it's not.

Obama does not try to advance the rights of black people over those of the people of any other race. He believes in true equality more than any other president in history. If he does anything to assist people of color or other minorities, he is doing it to help them have more of an even ground. People of color do not have special privileges.