• It is not bad

Blade and Soul for the PC by NCSOFT is worth playing. It is a bit dated by now, but the character creation and game play are absolutely amazing, and the combat isn't bad either. It keeps a pretty standard camera angle that makes it easy to play and pan around, and the graphics are very solid.

• Blade and Soul is an incredible game for all ages

I think that game Blade and Soul is extraordinary. It has very high-definition graphics and the immersion in the story is superb. The sounds, the depth of the voice acting makes the player really a part of the experience. Lots and lots of hours of fun can be had playing Blade and Soul.

• Blade and Soul is a game worth playing.

Blade and Soul is a game worth playing. The game seems interesting with the massively multi-player online role-playing format which has been successful with other popular games such as World of Warcraft and Runescape. Blade and Soul has a rating of 8.2/10 on MMORPG.com and 4/5 on MMOs.com so it has favorable reviews, so it is worth playing.

• I don't play video games

Because I am not interested in video games, I certainly am not interested in playing Blade and Soul. The supernatural themes and violence in video games really bother me and I want nothing to do with them. I truly believe that the wanton violence in these games causes violence in reality.