• It is blue...

Until it is oxidized. Obviously. It's the same principle with rust or any other chemical reaction where color changes. Now, if you will excuse me, I have a Slaanesh Patrol party to attend.
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Blood is blue inside your body

Blood may be red when you bleed from a mild cut or scrape. However it only turns that way when it is oxidized. While inside your body your blood is blue. One of my teachers even told me that. You may not be able to see your blood inside your body,but take my word for it,it is blue inside your body.

• Blood Is Not Blue.

If blood turns red when it hits oxegen then it has to be red when it's in your body because there is oxegen in your body. How else would you breathe? People just think it's blue because your vain a are blue. Also, if you bleed in an ocean what color is it? Excactly.

• No it's not.

This is a myth that everyone believes, but it's not true at all. People only believe that because they're veins are blue. Blood is always red even when it's deoxygenated. Here's a bit proof, when a doctor needs to give you needle to draw blood from you he/she uses a vacutainer so they can place in a test tube, and there's no oxygen in the tube or the vacutainer .

Sources: http://mentalfloss.com/article/24249/if-blood-red-why-do-veins-look-blue
    http://scienceline.ucsb.edu/getkey.php?key=3964

• Only in Medical Atlases

The blue/red color scheme is only true in medical textbooks. They do it so that it's easier to identify what's what. Cadavers are injected with colored latex to displace the coagulated blood and make learning exercises easier as well.

Blood is either bright crimson (oxygenated) or a kind of dull rust (deoxygenated). I should know, I helped move a couple dozen cadavers for a bunch of neurosurgeons.

• Blood is never blue

The color of blood is red due to the large number of red blood cells. Blood is both red inside and outside of your body, NOT blue when it is inside of your body. People claim, "It is blue until oxidized" but hell no it's not haha. It is just an illusion given off by our skin, making blood vessels appear blue.

• Put is simply no.

The opposing side's argument is that because our blood is not oxidized it is blue, this is false. One of the main functions of our blood cells is to carry oxygen throughout the body meaning that if our blood were not oxidized we'd be dead. We think our blood is blue because our veins our blue but this is just an outdated myth and nothing more.