Is Brad Paisley's 'Accidental Racist' song accidentally racist?

• It's not a racist song.

It's not a racist song because it happend real life and I think he will make a song for it to show the world what happning and what can happend so I think it's not a racist song. I like the song really much and he is a good song writer.

• No, it's shameful.

It's obviously a shameful indulgence and no one is an Accidental Racist; he knew exactly what he was saying and doing and even the consequences that would ensue; but there is, among part of our country, a red-neck, confederate waving faction that is hateful, despicable, and represents the worst of this country; his song is among that.

• No, the song is not racist.

No, the song is not accidentally racist at all It starts off by telling a story about a small misunderstanding between a black man and a white man; but they talk it out and realize that we all make misguided judgment of each other. In the end, they both realize that, in a lot of ways, we're all similar, and we all need to work better to understand each other.

• No, Brad Paisley's Accidental Racist is not accidentally racist.

I recently saw an interview Brad Paisley did and he definitely did not want this to be interpreted as a racist song. He collaborated with LL Cool J on this song to break through some of those country music barriers. He wants his fans and listeners to realize it is time to let go of the past and move forward. It's a beautiful song!

• It's tackling racism.

The whole point for the collaboration between LL Cool J and Brad Paisley was to tackle the ongoing issue of racism in our country. To say that it is accidentally racist is laughable because I am sure that LL Cool J would not agree to collaborate on a song that could be considered racist to his own race.