• Yes, I think so.

Agree 100% she so set him up.Yes he LOVES his kids but she will use them like puppets just watch.As much as I find Gwyneth Paltrow to be annoying and pretentious , she managed to end her relationship with dignity and without using her children badly in the process, or even disrespecting her spouse. Angie has done the opposite. She wants what she wants and is very obviously not above fighting dirty to get it. I’m horrified by this whole ordeal. She can use the media to try to paint herself as saint Angie all she wants, the majority of people have enough common sense to see that this is about control and gaining the upper hand, not about what is best for those children. He’s probably getting to feel about the way he made his wife Jennifer Anniston feel all those years ago.

• Divorces inevitably depressing, even if the split is for the best

Brad Pitt and Angelina were married for only two years, but were together (and in the public eye) for much longer. With any relationship of such length, there is undoubtedly going to be a certain amount of depression, even if both Brad and Angelina are glad for the split. This is due to several reasons, such as the kids they have together and the memories they have.

• Yes, Brad Pitt is depressed over his pending divorce

There are varying degrees and intensity of depression and without a doubt, Brad Pitt is depressed due to his pending divorce. How could any human being remain unaffected by the breakup of their family? In Brad's case, he is surrounded by lawyers who must seem to him like parasites. In addition, his personal life and habits are now subject to public scrutiny and even ridicule. Brad Pitt is depressed whether he admits to it or not.

• No, I do not believe Brad Pitt is depressed.

From what I have seen, I do not feel Brad Pitt is depressed. Going through a divorce is obviously going to be a stressful and emotional time for anyone, however people are very quick to jump to conclusions, especially when celebrities are involved. Even if Brad Pitt is depressed, there may be other unknown reasons other than his divorce and so it is futile to guess about this.