• Cereal is GOOD

SOUP is cereal, the grain isnt soup but the dish is if you warm it up.
    A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A AA A A A A A A A AA A .

• Tickle my titties

Cereal tickles my titties, and this is why it is obviously a soup. The way it caresses my nipples is so divine, and it reminds me of the joyful times I had spend swimming in a bowl of soup. My titties are twiddled by my cereal, and my soup does just the same. I love cereal.

• Tickle my titties

• Yesbich soup=cereal bitch

Cereal is just soup for morning🙏. Soup isn't for the morning. Cereal is for the morning. It taste good in my mouth in the morning, but soup doesnt. I don't like soup. Chickens make soup, cows make cereal. Cows and chickens are the same. Soup would hurt in themorning unless you are demon. Milk from titties

• Cereal is a soup.

The definition of soup is, and I quote "a liquid dish, typically made by boiling meat, fish, or vegetables, etc., in stock or water." Technically cereal is a liquid dish. The definition says typically, not always meaning a soup could contain components other than meant or vegetables. Cereal is a subcategory of soup, therefore it's a soup. And for those of you saying soup requires broth, the definition of broth is "liquid medium containing proteins and other nutrients for the culture of bacteria" I think milk is definitely a liquid containing proteins.

• Fuck this shit

ITS A GOD DAMN FUCKING SOUP. Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lfvr vfr v frfv rf v rf vr v fr vr v rg vr v rf v rfv r v fr vrf v rf vrf v rf v fr vrf v.

• Fuck this shit

• Illuminati confirmed you know it

/\
    / \
    / ___ \ Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg OMG omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg oml omg OMG omg omg omg OMG omg omg OMG omg omg omg omg

• Illuminati confirmed you know it

/\
    / \

• Si papi it is a soup

Cereal is a less of a soup and more of a chowder due to its cream base and grain substance. Cereal is delicious, and soup is equally as good, therefore Cereal is a soup. My favorite type of soup is cinnamon toast crunch, if you haven't heard of it, you should check it out.

• The liquid milk in your cereal isn't boiling.

If we were to define soup, it can be easily defined as: a bowl of a heated/boiling liquid that can also be mixed with other ingredients.

What cereal is contradicts that definition. Cereal is made of some sort of crunchy flakes mixed in with nice, cold, fresh milk. The total opposite of soup. Plus, cereal eaten as a nice healthy breakfast.

Soup is eaten to calm or heal the body. So if cereal was a soup, wouldn't that change the definition of what soup is?

• In my opinion, a better definition:

Soup: "a liquid food made by boiling or simmering meat, fish, or vegetables with various added ingredients." -Dictionary.Com
    Since cereal is normally not made using such elements as meat, fish, or vegetables, and it almost never requires any preliminary simmering, I cannot morally consider it a soup. Now, my argument is simply based upon Dictionary.Com's definition, and definitions of the same word may vary from dictionary to dictionary, but the definition used by tacoman987 is debatably questionable. The fact that the definition used the word it is attempting to define is alarmingly... Alarming. If you tried to break the definition down and define each individual word, you would eventually attempt to define the word "soup" which you would find is a substance that resembles soup. But what is "soup?" Oh yeah, it is a substance that resembles soup! Wait... As you can see, you eventually run into this baffling, silly cycle. I for one completely agree with triton11 in claiming that breakfast cereal is a soup is positively preposterous.

• Of course it is NOT

Even using that definition, think about cereal. What type of soup does it resemble? Cereal was not made to resemble soup, it was made to give people of all ages a healthy alternative to other breakfast snacks. Cereal starts crunchy and cold, and progressively gets soggy and warm. Soup does the opposite. Due to this logic, cereal is not soup. But it is the shiznits.

• Of course it's not.

It's called "cereal" and it's a category, because there is different kinds of cereal. Soup is a category too, because there are different kinds of soup. It's like saying is my bread meat? Or is my phone a rubber ducky lol? It could be made into a hybrid but it's your life right?

• It's still cereal if it's dry

The debate at hand argues that cereal is a soup because it has solid chunks floating in a liquid mass (forgive the imagery). However, cereal is in fact still cereal if the liquid--the milk--were to be removed, therefore rendering cereal not reliant on the liquid, not liquid-based, and therefore not soup.

• Cereal not soup

Cereal is cereal. Soup is soup. Cereal is not soup. Soup is not cereal. Do you eat your Frosted Flakes in chicken broth? Do you put your chicken and vegetables in milk? No. With that being said, cereal could not possibly be soup.
    This question is very insulting to cereal enthusiasts, I think I'm going to have to report you to Captain Crunch.

• It's fact soup is not cereal.

Soup is with broth and cereal is with milk. You look up the definition of the two and they're different. Do you put milk with chicken and rice? NO you put broth, therefore feral and soup are completely different. Also, as said previously soup is salty and cereal is not.

• Did u really ask this? NO!

Do people call soup soup? Yes! Do people call cereal cereal? Yes! Do people call cereal soup or soup cereal? NO! Cereal is its own catagory, soup is its own catagory. Soup is hot, cereal is (mostly) either dry, wet, cold, or any combination of the two. So ya... Cereal is not soup.

• Soup is specific in what it means

There are many foods that seem similar because they have a liquid property but fall under different categories. These are some of them and they are all classed differently.

-Broth
    -Soup
    -Stew
    -Bisque
    -Chowder
    -Gumbo
    -Oatmeal
    -Cereal

There are differences to why they are named differently, you are free to look this up. Cereal is it's own category. I would say it's biggest difference is that it's solely based on milk, grains, chocolate, peanut butter, fruits or other sweet/desert sugary consistency.

• Cereal ain't soup

Cereal has grains in it, which considers it like an oatmeal, however, soup has many things like meats, vegetables, and broth. If you put meat in cereal, that'd be weird. If you put grains in soup, that would be weird. Some people just need to think some times, you know?