Is breakfast the most important meal of the day?

Asked by: Fanny
  • Breakfast is important

When you eat breakfast it gives you energy, gives nutrients, and more endurance. Breakfast help lose weight because it burns calories, eating whole grain food make you lose weight, and its high on protein and calcium. The important of eating a healthy breakfast it helps you focus, it changes your mood, and when you don't eat it you are not able to control yourself

• Don't Skip Breakfast

Breakfast offers the body the necessary fuel it needs to begin the day and start important activities. If people don't eat a proper breakfast, they feel sluggish and hungry because their bodies don't have the necessary fuel to function properly. Skipping breakfast is a recipe for a bad day. People should never skip breakfast.

• Breakfast is the most important meal of the day

Breakfast is what starts your day. It gives you energy to start off your day and it also jump starts your brain to become stimulated. Especially for teens and kids, breakfast helps them do better in school, and eat healthier (maybe) throughout the day. Without breafast people can get restless, irritated and more tired.

• Yes, it is.

When i don't eat breakfast i feel dizzy and cranky. I feel i get more stuff done if i eat something in the morning. And i tend to eat less if i had breakfast that morning. And i tend to overeat when i dont have breakfast. Adn i get all these cravings for donuts and frapucinos. Lol

• I think it is

I think breakfast is very important because it provides very good nutrience and you wont be hungry throughout the day. It also helps you have a better mood, concentration and better health. So i think you should always eat breakfast. It helps you so much in the day. Its your brainfood!

• Hater niggas kkk

I am part of the kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkk k kkk k kk k kk kk k k k k k k k k k k k k k kk k kk k k 666 666 6666 ku klux klan are the best in the universer i love me some kkk bro

• Yes breakfast b

Hrfbejb fryef yfyy y yy y y y y yy y y y y yy y y y yyo oo o o o o ooo o o o o o o o oo o o o oo o o o oo o oo o o o oo o o o

• Hello its me

Uh idk im doing a project and there's a whole argument on this so like wut its due tommorow so like idk if its the most important or not. And now i need to spam this note thing so i can post it i need 5 more words now I am done.

• Hello its me

• Ygywgyhy hyewyehwuh wnhdh

Aa a a a a a a a aa a a aa a a aa aa a a a a a aa a a a a a a aa a a a a a aa a aa a a a a aa a a a a aabreakfast is the best

• Hater niggas kkk

• Hater niggas kkk

• Y y y

A a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Ghbnaywjekrthbmbujfghdfbv gt t

Rg t t y y y y y y y y y y y y y yy yy y y y yy y y y y y y y yy y y y y y y y y y y yy y y y y yy y y y y

• Ghbnaywjekrthbmbujfghdfbv gt t

• It sucks. I just woke up not hungry:( better at resturant

Iiiiiiiii aaaaaammmmmmmm sssssssppppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttaaaaaaaaaaaa
    word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word

• Seth the one

• Seth the one

• Because it needed

T t t t t t t t t ff t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t tt t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t tt t t t t t t t t tt t t t t t

• Breakfast needed? Sorry. This is a uniquely Western cultural belief.

Ask and physiologist about the importance of breakfast. Every doctor should have learned the basics in medical school.
    A morning meal is NOT needed to fuel you for the day ahead. Period. Your glucose levels do NOT need a morning meal in order to recover from a night of sleep. You do NOT need a morning meal to get your "metabolic machinery" going.
    Eating a morning meals DOES get your body into the carb-burning fat-making state. This is not good.
    Eating a morning meal DOES contribute to the learned behavior where anxiety sets in when the stomach is empty- and so the person eats.
    This is what leads to obesity.
    All the physiology is in Dr. Hagan's book "Breakfast: The Least Important Meal of the Day." It is cheap enough on Kindle, but all you need is to read the freebie pages. Then go talk to your doctor about it, or whatever diet guru you have ascribed to.