• Yes he is

I got a letter from the one and only Brett Favre he threw for over 71,000 yards highest passing yards ever while Peyton manning is behind him in second place the Falcons to the packers to the Jets to the Vikings he impressed me I think he is one of the best at least

• No he isn't

Brett Favre may have the passing yards, but he gets the job done? Joe Montana and Tom Brady both have 4 SB rings and multiple MVPs. ALSO, Farve has the most interceptions of all time-not a good stat. Not to mention Aaron Rodgers and Dan Marino and other QB greats

• No he isn't