• I hate the USA and everything to do with it.

Britain is slowly becoming Americanised.
    TV. Ads. Films and so on.
    Just recently I went into a local restaurant and it said. Bathroom. Instead of toilet. For. Fuck sake everyone. Read. The signs, they. Are everywhere.
    Scew. The Yanks and Trump. The asshole.
    Want a third world war? He's. Your man. Beware!

TV. Ads. Films and so on.
    Scew. The Yanks and Trump. The asshole.

TV. Ads. Films and so on.
    Scew. The Yanks and Trump. The asshole.

• Born in the uka? United Kingdom of America

I dont see why this would be a issue, we both speak the same language ( kind of ) have same interests, way of life as such... People need to move on when they say we existed before america etc, it would benefit us in the long run, they like the Uk and we like the USA, i know id be the first on the plane to resettle in America as i know alot would relocate in the UK

• If there is a god then we will become the 51st State

Bin that b*tch Liz and the rest of the freeloading royals, can Theresa May as well - Lets face it she looks like a pit bull that has had a dodgy E. Get the Donald to take us under his wing and lets colonise the Middle East, either that or just launch from London & Washington and lets turn it into dust. Russia would roll over and submit, China will s*it themselves and fatboy in North Korea will stop playing games. It's a win, win.

• Already feel American

I have never felt European. The ridiculous ideas of a non progressive place, with no idea of how to make a human incentivised into doing well, just tying everything up in red tape by bureaucrats. Give me the freedom of a US citizen any day over that of a European please.

• Already feel American

• Already feel American

• Britain is NOT EVEN HALF the size in America for one. What is it the Americans have about Britain anyway?

Britain is NOT EVEN HALF the size in America for one. What is it the Americans have about Britain anyway? Why not France, Germany, or any other European country. Or even one of the countries in the continent of Africa?
    The only comparison would be that they both speak English

• No, They Aren't

Oh, this questions kind of made me laugh. Britain is it's own little piece of artwork, it doesn't have anything to do with the United States. It's still laughable to me. Britain is nowhere close to becoming the 51st state. Britain has it's own government, it's own leaders, and it's own people.

• No, Britain is a leading nation.

No, but Puerto Rico may. Britain is a major leading nation in the world. They were a leading nation before any of the nations in the Americas were established. The governments are different types, though the cultures and methods of use (and ideals) of government power may be very similar. Britain would never be a state or territory of America, we used to be part of Britain.

• No, absolutely not.

Britain is not becoming America's 51st state. First of all, they would never agree to do this because of the Anti American sentiment there and, secondly, the laws and forms of government are much different. There are cultural similarities, but that's about where it stops and always will. They are EU.

• No, I don't think Britian is becoming America's 51st state.

I think that while the United States and Great Britain have a strong alliance that Great Britain still maintains it's independence and makes it's own decisions, Britain by far makes their own economic and military decisions and does not receive any aid from the United States, so I wouldn't consider Britain to be becoming America's 51st state.