• I love America!

I'm British but love America! Love the idea of a ELECTED head of state, written Constitution, the right to defend yourself without worrying being prosecuted, the fact that in US you are innocent until proven guilty. Plus just the general stuff. I find Americans far more positive and happy people and willing to talk to you. Brits tend to keep to themselves like timid mice. Plus the $1 note... Cos you can't throw pound coins at a strip club haha

• Long live the special relationship!

Britain and America have fought together through it all. Even in our darkest hours, we have never abandoned each other. No two countries on earth share a closer bond than we do, and it's high time we make that bond official. I love America more than life itself. To become the 51st state would truly be a blessing for the UK. Until then, may we forever remain brothers. USA!

• Long live the special relationship!

• Long live the special relationship!

Britain and America have fought together through it all. Even in our darkest hours, we have never abandoned each other. No two countries on earth share a closer bond than we do, and it's high time we make that bond official. I love America more than life itself. To become the 51st state would truly be a blessing for the UK. Until that time, may we forever remain brothers. USA!

• I hate the USA and everything to do with it.

Britain is slowly becoming Americanised.
    TV. Ads. Films and so on.
    Just recently I went into a local restaurant and it said. Bathroom. Instead of toilet. For. Fuck sake everyone. Read. The signs, they. Are everywhere.
    Scew. The Yanks and Trump. The asshole.
    Want a third world war? He's. Your man. Beware!

TV. Ads. Films and so on.
    Scew. The Yanks and Trump. The asshole.

TV. Ads. Films and so on.
    Scew. The Yanks and Trump. The asshole.

• Born in the uka? United Kingdom of America

I dont see why this would be a issue, we both speak the same language ( kind of ) have same interests, way of life as such... People need to move on when they say we existed before america etc, it would benefit us in the long run, they like the Uk and we like the USA, i know id be the first on the plane to resettle in America as i know alot would relocate in the UK

• Britain is NOT EVEN HALF the size in America for one. What is it the Americans have about Britain anyway?

Britain is NOT EVEN HALF the size in America for one. What is it the Americans have about Britain anyway? Why not France, Germany, or any other European country. Or even one of the countries in the continent of Africa?
    The only comparison would be that they both speak English

• No, They Aren't

Oh, this questions kind of made me laugh. Britain is it's own little piece of artwork, it doesn't have anything to do with the United States. It's still laughable to me. Britain is nowhere close to becoming the 51st state. Britain has it's own government, it's own leaders, and it's own people.

• No, Britain is a leading nation.

No, but Puerto Rico may. Britain is a major leading nation in the world. They were a leading nation before any of the nations in the Americas were established. The governments are different types, though the cultures and methods of use (and ideals) of government power may be very similar. Britain would never be a state or territory of America, we used to be part of Britain.

• No, absolutely not.

Britain is not becoming America's 51st state. First of all, they would never agree to do this because of the Anti American sentiment there and, secondly, the laws and forms of government are much different. There are cultural similarities, but that's about where it stops and always will. They are EU.

• No, I don't think Britian is becoming America's 51st state.

I think that while the United States and Great Britain have a strong alliance that Great Britain still maintains it's independence and makes it's own decisions, Britain by far makes their own economic and military decisions and does not receive any aid from the United States, so I wouldn't consider Britain to be becoming America's 51st state.