• I do not feel him/her

As a psychologist and as a empathetic person I just never felt this transition was authentic. Bruce never showed his feminine side (hair, earing, esthetic surgery are superficial), his interests were always really masculine, his friendships, relations with opposite sex... And he, as every male in Kardashian empire, was castrated, the pressure is beyond high for men in this matriarchal family. Is it publicity stunt? I don't know. But authentic? No. For a gender transition one needs to go through very long and hard period of psychotherapy and assessment, must not be psychotic and has to show personality strength and motivation to sex change. Hormonal therapy is yet another time consuming and rigorous thing to go through. It takes minimum of 2 years for someone to be able to change sex/gender. And did he go through that? I don't think so. The change could be obvious. I don't know if he went under sex change surgery. Did he? Or just face feminization and boobs? That, anybody can do for money. If I'm right, what are his motives? We can just guess... But I'll not. I am pretty much sure he will detransition or just snap.

• "Her" transition was almost impossible

Most, if not all transgender people have to go through years of therapy and medicating before they can go through with the transition. From what I remember, I'm pretty sure it takes between a year and a half to three years of psychological help and checking to be cleared for an actual transition. I'm legitimately confused as to why "she" was cleared for a transition without being cleared for it. The therapy didn't happen, the medicating didn't happen (she sounds like a 60-year-old chain smoking man), and if it did it's impossible for it all to happen in the three to four months between coming out and actually becoming Caitlyn. This all just seems so fake.

• Fake ......... ..

He's just sooo fake, fake fake fake and with all those PAID friends, PATHETIC. .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ...... ..... 😠

• Fake ......... ..

• Total personality change

I didn't know a persons entire personality changes with their gender. It's almost like he's acting how he thinks women should act instead of who he is. And the way he treats the women on his show is ridiculous. Almost like a MALE chauvinist pig. Sad for real transgender people.

• Reality tv went to his head

Cameras around him and his family 24-7, being dominated by strong female figures compensated his mental state. Plus he benifited greatly from his transition both finachally and became extremely famous with all the attention on him/her. People's minds can be altered thru life's experiences, just look at every male associated with the kardashians, Lamar, Scott, Bruce, rob all have had issues I believe steaming from the family culture and show.

• I Am Cait is a great name for a new show.

Doesn't anybody find it strange that immediately after that vanity cover, there was excessive promotion of Caitlyn's new reality TV show. Now while it may be true he had wanted a change for a longtime, cashing in on this transformation is such an ugly thing to do. Many others struggle with gender identity. It would set a much more positive tone if Cait had not decided to use the opportunity to create a new TV show to capitalize on his transformation. This makes it seem like he is simply trying to one up his ex wife.

• He's part of the shameless, money-grubbing Kardashian klan

I don't watch the Kardashians, but it's hard not to hear about them and everyone knows they are no strangers to publicity. These people are everywhere now. The Daily Fail has always plastered them in their celebrity columns. It's like they're offered as comment bait to readers to be ripped apart. I'm sure everyone is aware that they would do anything for publicity, think of the sex tape that spawned that reality show, the hobbit's extravagant weddings with Chris Humphries and Kanye West and that photo of her giant ass that a lot of people paid attention to for some reason.
    Anyway, I'm going to cut to the chase: It is no surprise that this transformation coincides with his reality show as I think this is a publicity stunt. This is just another stunt in the line of all the stunts the Kardashians pulled off in the past and I am surprised not many people seem to notice that and genuinely believe that Bruce is transgender. I wouldn't be surprised in a few years if he bit the bullet and admitted that he was full of shit and it was all a publicity stunt. If he doesn't do that in a few years, then maybe I'll believe him, but right now I don't. I admire him for his achievements as an athlete, but I don't know what happened to him after that. He stooped so low by marrying that gold-digger, following in her footsteps and is now desperately publicity-seeking like his ex-wife's twattish offspring. What happened Bruce?

• Publicity stunt definitely

He needs money, fatal traffic accident is his fault, about to be sued for everything. When in need of money, desperate times call for desperate measures. He is on a very bad time of his life, divorced, broke, and he wants to be in the public eye to get offers of money.

• Not simply a publicity stunt

Do people honestly think a person who publicly change their gender for ratings on a show? I mean, i ask all the straight men out there, if your actually straight, how much is your heterosexuality worth?? If you watch interviews with Caitlyn she admits to starting the transition years ago but stopping for the family. And I know everyone remembers when EVERYONE was already talking about him starting to look like a woman. Yes he's making money from this announcement. He even admitted he would. Who wouldnt? If you could make money off stupid people in this world wanting to watch you put make up on in the morning hey why the hell not. People talk shit about this family cuz they wish they had it so easy. These people wouldnt even get paid if the people in the country didnt have some type of sick fetish for reality tv and meaningless scandals.

• Not simply a publicity stunt

• Not simply a publicity stunt

• No way a publicity stunt

His transformation is in no way a publicity stunt. It's hard to believe someone would go as far as changing their gender just for attention. Biology just doesn't work that way. He must be just driven from some strong inner desire to be something else. He probably does not like all the attention anyway.

• Bruce Jenner's transition is anything BUT a publicity stunt.

I believe with absolute certainty that Bruce Jenner's transition is something he feels he must do for himself for his own sense of well being. In my opinion, it is in no way a publicity stunt. I am sure he would prefer not to hurt and confuse his family so he is putting out his true feelings publicly in the hopes people will try to understand.