Is California Senator Leland Yee guilty of corruption and firearms trafficking?

• When the FBI is involved i would say case closed, 99.9999% of time.

With that being said this (D) Senator has a ton of explaining to do. In our judicial system you are technically not Guilty until proven innocent by a jury of your peers. This was a Democrat ratted out by other democrats, so if you own party is turning against you i would say your guilty. This is nothing more than the Democratic party cleaning house before Main event midterms are here so they can say its old news. I would be wiling to bet the Republican party has a few skeletons in their closet as well. Never the less, look for more Democrats to be getting the AXE Real soon.

• It Seems That Way

According to news reports and records it would seem that Senator Leland Yee is guilty of corruption and firearms trafficking. The US government and the governments of the individual states is not totally on the up and up. Almost every citizen is vitally aware of this problem, yet there's little we can do to fix it.

• Yes, California Senator Leland Yee is guilty of corruption and firearms trafficking.

Corruption is never good and when it is politicians who are corrupt bad things happen. Firearms trafficking is another thing that should never happen. Firearms kill people and that is not a good thing. When you have someone breaking the law and this person happens to be in power, the government should do everything in its power to charge the offender with breaking the law.

• No, he is not guilty until proven

No, he is not guilty in my opinion because it has not been proven yet. Although there is a strong case against the senator but it is morally inadequate to term someone as guilty if it is not proven yet. I think there is a lot of speculation regarding this case therefore there is more false news instead of real truth.

• No, I don't think Senator Yee is guilty.

I do not think that California Senator Leland Yee is guilty of corruption and firearms trafficking. He has always been an advocat for and very outspoken about gun control and good-government initiatives. It will be very surprising if he is guilty, as this will contradict everything he has stood for previously.