• It is superb!!!

Call of Duty has led the field of video game development for over a decade. CoD represents the best gaming franchise ever to be released by any company at any point in time. Since 2007 CoD has positively and consistently represented video games as a popular pastime around the globe.

• Its fun to play.

Call of Duty is a game that anyone can just pick up and start playing.Its a very fun game with an awesome movie like single player.Its multiplayer is one of the best in the fps genre.Its fun to kill people and rank up to get that new awesome new gun or perk.The 3rd game mode weather it be extinction or zombies it is always fun.Call of duty is always a good game to just pick and have fun.

• Its fun to play.

• I mean.... Everyone still plays it.

I bet you that 90% of the people who say no still play the game. Just because you aren't better than most the people and your connection is terrible doesn't mean the game is bad. I love how people say this game gets repetitive. Well, I see sales increasing every year. So don't bash on a game you still play. I know you still play it.

Posted by: TGI
  • At the very least its fun

Many people are saying its repetitive but they're really talking about the overall series, not the individual game. I myself dont play COD anywhere besides a couple times at my friends house and must say its a pretty good game when you stack it up against other military shooters. It is top-notch and it is rivaled only by Battlefield when it comes to straight up military shooters. It feels fluid and nice to just move around and shoot people (sounds messed up) and overall it just feels good to play. As long as you dont expect some Journey or Team Ico game youll have some good fun.

• Depends On What You Like

Call Of Duty Is A Good Game, I Used To Play It All The Time, I Just Feel Well.. Its Not Very Realistic, And Nobody Can Make An Argument Saying It s Realistic.. Although I Feel There Selling The Same Game Over And Over Again With Minor Changes. So Yes, Its a Good Game Which I Used To Like But Dont Like Now.

• Yes, but they need to make some changes

Although the games have different story lines, they end up seeming the same; they need to make them different so that this isn't a problem. One thing that I would like to see is you being the commander of the operation; where the game gives you different options which alter the outcome of the operation, and then the game. Of course, that doesn't mean taking you off the battlefield.

• Nooo it sucks but i have never played it?

GOOD BAD GOOD HORRIBLe you you frog horse good is a good man i don't kill good umbrellas enormous giant pizza pink orange too too too too too too too too too you robbed my horse tie a bananas frog gaming ok that is why you need to fix this game ok ok ok lol

• It gets boring in a week

Look call of duty was fun back then but now it's really boring you just do the same thing shoot first you get a kill shoot second you will most probboly get a kill zombie mode is only fun for like 1 or two rounds it's just the same thing each game UNLIKE BATTLEFIELD WHITCH IS WAY BETTER DOES COD HAVE CARS TRUCK HELICOPTORS NOPE

• Shoot self in the leg and die

Unreal experince
    and then drink bleach
    asdfoij sad;js ahbjsadfuhfse aoihfs dahfd sh sjdfhkhfsd o gdsh fdohosgduh u hs hs uhsfuh kgf ghkgf jhgf hkgf sh;s hh jsh s hfh jsfd ;g hjdfh fshjsfd hjsfh jfs hjsh sj hgfh jsh sjh sj hsg jhsg jh;g fhjg fhs h;g s;h gshjsg hj gfs ghg hj g

• Call of duty

Fuck that bald headed cancer fuck! I i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i go hard in the motherfucking paint nigga!

• Call of duty

• It is just to repetitive

I've noticed people who played this tend to be new to games or are just young, and they don't seem to try anything new which is why so many people keep buying it. I'm not criticizing those who play it but it just seems these people just haven't played better. Not all of them but it's like most people I know who play it.

• Horribly repetitive and pointless.

It was good until Black Ops came - horribly outdated engine, extremely redundant multiplayer - it's the SAME THING except in different timelines.... Level up, get guns, get perks, rinse and repeat. They're just making games every year for the utter sake of it, and because they know their 9 year old fanbase is still huge. Even the story mode now isn't interesting anymore.

• Boring, Repetitive, and is the reality show of video games.

I stopped caring about Call of Duty after Modern Warfare 2, and the reason is because it, just felt the same every time one would play a mission or fire a gun. And plus the overuse of non realistic scenarios and situations in which the character SHOULD HAVE died just made the games unbearable.

• Too Stale, too immature, too much money

I did like the first two CoD games but now the series has just gotten old and the formula is sooo repetitive its not even fun anymore. I played with my friend's sibling and I was literally bored the entire time. (It was Black Ops 2) Not to mention, the fans are just little kids who think its the greatest thing since sliced bread. Well most of the fans are anyway.

• No, its getting old.

The series is outdated and requires big changes. They have been using the same game engine for years and it shows, the only good story was COD 4 MW, now the stories seem to be scripted within 10 minutes on the back of a cigarette packet. The multiplayer hasn't changed much with nothing new to the FPS scene. I think the upcoming Titanfall will put COD out of its misery.