• Call of Duty is weight more fun than Halo

Call of duty has weight more action than Halo. Call of duty has better description of maps and it has more players connected when you are playing online. Also call of duty is more realistic than Hao because call of duty has place in Earth while Halo has place in Pace

• Yes it is.,and if you disagree challenge me to a debate.

In many ways, Call of Duty requires more skill to play than Halo. The CoD games are much more realistic, too. Players use real weapons that kill other players within a few shots. Halo features unrealistic features such as shields. Also Cod has a larger fan base. The COD community is better because of better graphics,more intense modes/campaigns,and awsome online play.

• Cod is Better

Cod is a solid game, and I have been with the series since Black Ops One. Its true, the series has died down a bit in the last few years, but with the arrival of Advanced Warfare, things have gotten better.

You Halo fans always talk about how you have mobility and cod doesn't. Well, then, with the arrival of exo suits, you don't have any reason to say that again.

Also, many people talk about how Master Chief can beat anything in Cod. Well, how about those new modified humans from black ops three? If a half human half robot cyborg that can wall run, boost into the air, summon huge mother ships, control swarms of drones, ignite an object into flames with ever touching it, and deploy a rail-gun from his hand cant beat a tall human that hides behind his armor, then what can?

Another thing, The reason cod doesn't have vehicles just laying around on the map, is because in halo, whatever team controls the vehicles, they win. In cod, you earn your vehicles. That way, your games wont be decided on which team has the vehicles, and which team is on foot.

Another thing, is, if you look on you-tube, which of the gaming legends like Ali-A, and Captain Sparklez play, Halo? No, I don't think so. They play COD. Plus, there are thousands of other you tubers who play Cod, not Halo. So, with all of these great players, how do Halo fans complain about Cod being to easy?

Really,besides firefight, capture the flag, free for all, and team death match, what else does Halo have? Cod has infection, Gun game, Search and Rescue, Hard-point, Capture the Flag, Ground-war, Free for all, and more.

Cod campaigns may be short, but they keep it quick and simple. AW's campaign was about a private military company that plots to take over the world. And they introduce a new story line every year to keep the series fresh. Halo's producers are they are just so uncreative that they will let their fan-base sit through basically the same old story every time. Black-ops follows through covert special ops to end terrorism. Modern Warfare follows a team of specialists trying to stop world war three. Ghosts is about elite units that go behind enemy lines to disrupt the invasion of America. Halo just follows master chief as he gets lost in space finds his way back to earth, and then gets lost again, and again.

The guns in cod are great. Some may be over powered, but lots have drawbacks to them. This way, the guns are balanced. Cod brings new guns with cool features to them every year, while Halo fans are content to make do with the needler every year. Meanwhile, Cod AW has new guns like the IMR, or the Atlas 45. Meanwhile, in Halo, where society is supposed to be advanced, people are still carrying around giant sledgehammers like its the stone age.

Cod wins.

• Better Path finding system

Com'on guys! Seriously. When was the last time It was a no-brainer to figure out how to get to the objective in halo. And also the higher difficulty. In halo they just get harder to kill as you progress to a higher difficulty. In CoD you get only a little easier to kill and the enemies are smarter

• Fuck Halo Damn.

I swear cod is a lot better because it's a game that requires skill, in halo your puny as can hide behind a shield, halo you guys are real solders yeet of fleek fuck halo. Hahaha dumb fucks. All people who play halo have cod games I bet. FUCK HALO.

• Cod is better

Call of duty is way better because for one it is more realistic, two better quality, three better guns, four better maps, five you can trickshot and snipe better on cod and six you can aim down a gun unlike in halo you just shoot with out aiming. So this is why cod is way better

• Cod is Better than Halo

Because halo is really bad compared to most fps like cod and cs go. Thes are why no one should get halo 1,2,3,4 or 5 even if they are handing it out free in Game. All my friends are saying that it is going to be better than cod black ops 3 but they say that every time and then always come crawling back to cod blackops 3

• Halo Sucks Balls

Halo started the competitive FPS gaming realm, but call of duty has made it so much better. Activision is making wall running and such to make Halo look like trash because call of duty is going to keep go into the future and be the best FPS to ever be created.

• No Need To Hate

Now, here's a disclaimer: I won't hate on the game just because its COD. I want to give out brutal honesty about the game itself. Lets get started

COD: AW feels impressive, but it still lacks. First things first, whenever you deny it no, the game looks beautiful. Faces look godly impressive, and its environment feels beautiful. Its a next-gen looking game

• Call of duty has a more detailed story

Hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi pie pie pie yum and and and and that that that that is is is is is is is is is like like like like like game game what and and and and and and

• Call of Duty simulates real war

Real life war is not something to play a game about. Halo you kill aliens in a war against them. Call of Duty you kill other HUMANS. The fact is if you actually went to war, you can't just die and come back to life. Real people go out and die, and there is no respawning.

• Halo is great

Halo halo halo halo Halo halo halo halo halo haloHalo halo halo halo Halo halo halo halo halo Halo halo halo halo Halo halo halo halo halo haloHalo halo halo halo Halo halo halo Halo halo halo halo Halo halo halo halo halo halo halo halo halo halo more halo

• Cod cant hold a candle to Halo

Halo has had better graphics than COD for a long time and while players like realistic games cod is barely realistic. You cant just take 5 bullets to the chest hide in a corner and heal completely. Even halo 1 had Health packs for your health even though they got rid of them cause it made a hard game even harder

• COD is too realistic.

I like the fact that the halo games are set in the future, and have aliens and space travel in them. When I play video games, I want to escape from the real world for awhile, sit on the couch with my teenage brother, and just go through the campaign on legendary, you know? A good game should be able to take you out of reality for awhile, instead of mimicking every detail of it. I do enjoy COD, but I do enjoy the Halo series a lot more.

• Halo versus call of give me all your money

Halo delvivers the full game a great story and an awesome multiplayer that started online multiplayer for consoles, what call of duty does is give an A OK story but its basically the same every game, the multiplayer is the only good thing in halo but they expect you to buy a season pass for content that isn't even released yet and most of it is just copy and pasted from previous titles.

• Call of duty isnt that good compared to halo

I hear my friends say cod is better than halo because it is more realistic. Halo is a sci-fi game its main purpose is to be futuristic. Unlike in cod where you die by two shots and alot of op weapons you need a really good aim not a really fast trigger finger. It should also be noted in halo you can make custom maps. To me theres not alot to do to customize yourself. You also have to get good guns or your going to lose. There might be skill involved but that is so rare to see someone with skill not a target finder skorpian and semi auto snipers. In reality you can make a castle in halo or a crash up derby in cod you can have fun but theres not alot to do but just troll. I have seen many squeakers and campets in cod the assault shields make them imposible to kill. There is so many cheap weapons that become so op. You have to try in halo especially in the campaign. You cant do alot without skill in halo even then you can get better rather than in cod where you deoendnon your equipment and good camping spots. In my opinion I believe halo is way more better than cod.

• Halo is best

Halo is one of its kind in the category and call of duty is nowhere close to it . Although the C o d game is also very good then also it don't matches the class of the game, but still ill place it just after the best halo 1

• Halo is best

• Cod is just boring

Now believe cod is a good game but honestly it doesn't compare to halo. Halo has a WAY better multiplayer experience with more outcomes to happen when you respawn due to the fact there are vehicles and jetpack, etc. but with cod almost all the time what happens is you run around the map pick off some kills and get back stabbed or so. Also Every single Halo fps games received a better rating than every single cod game made.

• Halo goes a lot deeper than COD

I've played both Halo and COD, both of their campaigns are great, both of their multiplayer are great. Where Halo takes the prize is it goes deeper into the universe than COD does. In COD, what you see is what you get (Except for zombies). In Halo, it goes so much deeper. There are mini-stories outside of the campaign modes. They give you a lot more about the history of each race, (i.E-Prehistoric Humans), outside of the games through expansion packs. Plus the Halo creators are focused on one continuous series while COD creators are busy with three different series' with three different universes at the same time.

hipslice96 says2015-12-14T13:43:39.063
Pie