• Ever since mw2

COD MW2 was the greatest cod ever and they peaked then, ever since then they have been getting worse and worse. I think that they should stop with the futuristic bs because people clearly do not like it. The next cod they release should be a remaster of mw2, for xbox one. It would make them more money than any game they have ever released.

• Sales are declining

Each year their sales decline more and more. They could still make a come back though. Boots on the ground and back to the past warfare is what could save the series. But im just happy modern warfare was remastered. They are definatly in decline but there is still time for them to reverse it

• It's already dead

Like sonic the hedgehog and EA sports, call of duty falls victim to repetition. Giving us the same old game every year with a little gimmick every now and then. It has failed to evolve with the next generation, and now it only tailors to esports players, trying to be something it's not.

• It is bad.

I have played Call of Duty for years, ever since CoD Big Red One. So I know and seen all aspects of the game, yet in recent years I've seen a slow demise of the franchise. Especially after Call of Duty Ghost, even though I enjoyed all games up to Advanced Warfare. Black ops 3 and Infinite Warfare put the final nails in the coffin which ended up leaving the newest released game the "less sold game of the franchise".

• Its rising up

Ever since ghosts call of duty, treyarch, and activision have been going downhill. Ghosts to me shouldn't have gotten all the hate its still a really good game. Fast forward to early 2017 infinite warfare has gotten a ton of dislikes. A ton of people did not like the exo movements. But with ww2 today, a lot of people have gotten a ps4 for the beta, im pretty sure that in the future they will return with old school boots on the ground

• It stays alive

Call of duty is one of the best games in history almost every gamer loves playing it like with friends or against new friends. SO KEEP COD ALIVE FOREVER. Gamers we have to keep our favorite game alive until we have no more power to control the cod franchise yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

• Call of duty is one of the best selling game there was

I have played Call of Duty for years, ever since CoD Big Red One. So I know and seen all aspects of the game, yet in recent years I've seen a slow demise of the franchise. Especially after Call of Duty Ghost, even though I enjoyed all games up to Advanced Warfare. Black ops 3 and Infinite Warfare

• No no no no no no no no no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no