• Best game ever

YES yes YES yes YES yes YES yes YES yes YES yes YES yes YES yes YES yes YES yes YES yes YES yes YES yes YES yes YES yes YES yes YES yes YES yes YES yes YES yes YES yes YES yes YES yes YES yes YES yes YES yes YES yes

• Dookidaki is why its the best game ever

Dookidaki jk its actually the worst game series ever created everything after cod 4 just sucks i mean sure i like zombies but come on guys play fallout or something sniper elite is a shooter and its pretty good so anyways its the most over rated game ever dooki daki no please no

• Its competitive, fun, not boring, not the same game being re stacked.

So what if its mainstream cod is best because its known well. It has good marketing skills. There is over almost a billion people who played it. Its difficulty level doesn't matter. You can change how difficult the game is, this is definitely why its the best no other game is better

• Joel is still a fagot.

Dawjldlawbdjabdklajd joels a fagot dick sucker dghfgsdfkvsdkfgvasdfjkagykfgayifgakvfgasjkfvasjkfasgjkf avf agfasfgas fjaghsfj gsjhsags s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

• Joel is still a fagot.

• I lik calls of fduty becus it my mum boght it 4 me and and i like it for tyhe wii u

I love cod i love cod i love cod i love cod i love cod i love cod i love cod i love cod i love cod i love cod i love cod i love cod i love cod i love cod i love cod i love cod i love cod i love cod i love cod i love cod i love cod i love cod i love cod

• It's just fun

In call of duty you always have something to do. Reach max level/prestige, camos, gun challenges, killstreaks, nukes, campaign and best of all zombies. You can always have something else to do and have fun doing so. It also has game modes like Infected, AoN and One shot. And I mean come on, zombies. Pretty much a completely different game and it's freaking amazing. When people say it's repetitive it really isn't, it's consistent. One game a year, different developer means refreshing and more stuff to do.

• It's just good

Every year, something different comes out. New mechanics, guns that feel totally different and powerfukl sound effects. The story changes everytime and delivers something new. Multiplayer is perfectly balanced, and the community is very supportive and mature.

Advanced Warfare was the best one so far, better than any of the previous entries in my opinion.

• Call of Duty

...Is the best first person shooter series I've ever played. The gunplay is tight and the competitive multiplayer is fast paced and fun. I even quite enjoy the single player campaign.

To me, it is "The Best First Person Shooter Ever". But I will not give it the title of "The Best Game Ever". I believe The Last of Us is more deserving of it.

• Call of Duty

• Call of Duty

• The repetition is strong with this one.

Every year it is the same game with a fresh coat of paint. There's a story the nobody gives a damn about. There's the same weapons, kill streaks and maps with different designs and different names. There are the same mechanics with one or two new minor ones. And The community mainly consists of screaming 5 year olds cussing like it's the end of the world. Anyone who is saying this is the best game in history must open their eyes.

• No.. No.. No...

Just no. No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• It had it's time.

I used to play cod a lot when the first Modern Warfare was released and it almost go's without saying that the cod is one of the most popular games on the market. However, in order to keep the mechanics the same from title to title they only made slight changes throughout the series all the while charging full price for what amounts to a DLC of the previous game as a means of making more money. Recently they made a leap and added the exo-suits that finally added something new to the mechanics of the game, but it feels like we will be once again be stuck in a line of COD titles that play exactly the same with little or no change as time go's by. Refusing to make significant changes to a long line of games and still charges large sums of money just to play them is too much. It dose not deserve the title of best game ever. In fact when you think about it there is no such thing as best game ever, the only thing that matters is that you enjoy the games you play. To finish this off I think Call Of Duty has had a great run, but it's time for Infinity Ward, Treyarch and Activision to finally bring this series to a close.

• Y u ask dis

Y just, Y? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

• Joel is still a fagot.

• It's bad really bad

Play an actual game. Skrub skrub skrub skrub skrub skrub skrub skrub skrub skrub skrub skrub skrub skrub skrub skrub skrub skrub skrub skrub skrub skrub skrub skrub skrub skrub skrub skrub skrub skrub skrub skrub skrub skrub skrub skrub skrub skrub skrub skrub skrub skrub skrub skrub skrub skrub skrub

• It's too repetitive

Call of Duty is pretty generic and isn't that great single player. I think they are over saturating it and nothing unique really is made from CoD. It's meh in the multiplayer but other than being Americans shooting things over and over it doesn't really have much going for it. In short: not the best game ever.