• Cannibalism should be legalized

Have you ever enjoyed the sweet tenderness of a human finger? If not you should. The way the meat tastes and the way the blood brings it together really warms my heart. Speaking of hearts when I eat a human heart its so nice and soft like a baby's bottom I cant resist it. Last but not least, the eyes. The eyes are so tasty and squishy it reminds me of a Haribo Gummy bear. All in all Cannibalism should be legalized

• Cannibalism should be legalized

• Yes cannibalism should be legalized

Have you ever tried the sweet tender taste of a human finger? If not you really should. Not only the meat tastes good but the blood of certain parts of the body really brings out the flavor of of human parts. Also, the eyes are my favorite part the way when you chew on them them it reminds me of a gummy bear. All in all, I hope cannibalism should be legalized so i can enjoy the tenderness of a human without being harassed.