Is Carl Jung's Myers-Briggs personality type indicator an accurate measure of personality and temperament?

• Carl Jung's Myers-Briggs personality type indicator is an accurate measure of personality and temperament.

Carl Jung's Myers-Briggs personality type indicator is an accurate measure of personality and temperament. Most every type of test that he creates is very useful and correct. This is just another one of those tests that are usually spot on if you take them correctly and do not try to cheat.

• Yes it is.

I do think that Carl Jung's Myers-Briggs personality type indicator is an accurate measure of personality and temperament. I have taken it before and I found it to be very accurate. Of course it depends on how much you know about yourself and how accurately you answer the questions, but yes it is accurate overall.

• Yes, in most cases it is.

To know the four letters that are yours in the Myers Briggs type indicator is to know more about yourself. It does not mean the letters can not change over time as they often do, filling out our personalities as we mature. But it is nice to know who we are and who we are dealing with for better understanding.

• It has been tested.

Yes, Carl Jung's Myers-Briggs personality type indicator is an accurate measure of personality and temperament, because the personality type indicator has been reviewed and tested by peers, and it has stood up. Psychologists and other professionals have reviewed Myers-Briggs and has found that it is an accurate reflection of personality. It is a tried and reviewed theory.

• It Can Give You An Idea

I believe Carl Jung's Myers-Briggs personality type indicator is an accurate measure of a persons personality and temperament, if the questions are answered very honestly. I don't believe it reveals everything about a person and I do believe a person can fall into different categories as they get older and add on new life experiences. I believe it is a useful tool to get a common idea.