• Casual feels better

I prefer casual-wear because it requires less time to put on and has better mobility than formal wear. Formal wear requires constant needs such as ironing and dry cleaning. Casual wear can simply be washed and dried. Also it takes longer to put on formal wear. Formal wear also needs to be tight and restricts more mobility and flexibility than casual wear.

• Some casual wears can be graceful and elegant

Casual wear is easier to put on and also more elegant graceful than formal wear which looks too serious. There are more casual times in life than formal times. Casual wear allows for more flexibility . Casual wears like a flannel dress shirt and jeans not only look casual but also graceful,studios and elegant.

• I dont wear dresses so i am on the casual side

And i think that the people who wear dresses can because it is their choice and they can choose for them selfs do they need to wear casual clothes no so you dont need to pick on them anyway so they can do what they want im not judgeing but i am on the casual side

• Yes Yes yes

Yes Yes Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!!

• Definition of Better?

Well what do you mean by better? If you mean,"what type of clothing has more uses?" , then I would argue that casual is better. Most people tend to wear casual clothing as they attend daily activities. Even if your visiting church, weekly, that's still not as often as the other 6 days in that week. What may also cause a problem is the fact that many people have different definitions of formal. In my opinion, formal attire is clothing that involves a suit or a dress similar to a ball gown. In times like today, many people wear slacks with a dress shirt and tie. Because it is so commonly seen, I would argue that it is considered casual.

• "Casual Wear" is only acceptable in certain situations.

It's fine if you're going to a ballgame or the grocery store. But in most career situations, interviews, and occasions like weddings, funerals, lectures, at nicer restaurants, etc., it reflects poorly on a person when they dress casually. It shows a disrespect for the circumstances, utter laziness, or sometimes both.

First impressions can mean a great deal. I have told my students repeatedly that if they show up for an interview or a graduate school application session in casual wear, they are going to be dismissed.

• Casual wear has a different purpose than formal wear.

It is not fair to compare casual wear to formal wear. The two are generally acceptable under different circumstance. Formal wear is appropriate for occasions that are more sophisticated in nature. Casual wear is acceptable in more relaxed situations. To compare the two is to compare souffle and rice pudding. They're both equally relevant in the right dinner party situations.

• There's merit to both.

Admittedly, I am biased. I grew up wearing my Easter dresses and loving those times when I got to dress up for special occasions (ex: weddings, dances, performances). I do believe that casual wear is fun to wear, and goodness knows we all love casual wear in the summer when it can get hot enough to melt your socks off. However, it can be just as much fun in formal wear! You can't tell me you didn't like dressing up a little bit and showing off your classy side. Each can be equally appropriate in their given situations, but one is not better than the other.