Is Charles Manson a more sociopathic individual than Jeffery Dahmer?

• Yes, Charles Mansion has more sociopathic traits.

I believe Charles Manson is more likely a sociopath than Jeffery Dahmer. Charles Manson has the trade marks of a sociopath. He had charisma enough to attract people to follow him and had no remorse for the murders he committed. I would categorize Jeffery Dahmer as more of a serial killer and a sexual deviant than a sociopath. Regardless of the dysfunctional labels, they both posed threats to others.

• Manson "wins" by a landslide.

Yes, Charles Manson a more sociopathic individual than Jeffery Dahmer ever was. For one thing, Manson is still alive in the general population of California's prison system. You need to be a sociopath to pull that off. Also, Manson had an army of followers doing his bidding. So he wins this wretched contest.

• No, they are both.

I don't believe that Charles Manson was more of a sociopath than Jeffery Dahmer. They have both been diagnosed with sociopaths and I don't really believe that you can be more of a sociopath than another person. They both did horrible things and were responsible for some horrible tortures and murders.

• Charles Manson was a social creature.

When comparing Charles Manson's sociopathic tendencies to those of Jeffery Dahmer, the definition of sociopath must be considered first. A sociopath is typically defined as someone lacking the typical social skills and understanding of societies right and wrong limits. Charles Manson was quite a social person. This is why he had many followers. He was present at gatherings and was an apt public speaker. Jeffery Dahmer was a true sociopath. He was barely known by his neighbors and coworkers. He avoided social gatherings except to find victims. He did not recognize what he was doing as his responsibility because his dog spoke to him (or so he claimed.) Manson knew that what he was doing was against society, so he often had others do it for his amusement.

• No. I dont believe that Charles Manson is a more sociopathic individual than Jeffery Dahmer.

No. I don't believe that Charles Manson is a more sociopathic individual than Jeffery Dahmer, because there is no standard. A sociopathic is capable of anything, so it doest matter what crime they commit. I think it would be extremely ignorant to say that one sociopathic individual is more sociopathic than the other.