• What is wrong with the "no" people?

It doesn't matter that he was in the wrong place at the right time. He saved kidnapped women who had been thought to be dead from a sick man. If someone saved your life from that, would you pass them off as "some guy" if he wasn't a cop? Oh, wait. I know the reason. The news brought up his criminal record, and all of you wet yourselves. If a cop just happens to stumble upon a beatdown, and stops it, he would be a hero. Just because this guy wasn't a cop doesn't stop him from being a hero.

• 19 action news

Charles Ramsey was indeed there at the scene, I think that both men helped to rescue the women. If you listen closely to his interview he says "we" kicked the door in. He openly states that "we" meaning him and at least one other person kicked the door in. I think it's a shame that people have the audacity to say this man is no hero.

• Yes, Charles Ramsey is a hero.

Charles Ramsey did what many people these days will not do - jeopardized his own safety and interrupted his own routine to help a stranger in distress. This makes him a hero. However, what is disturbing is that this behavior is so few and far between that it is now classified as heroic. Not long ago (ok, more than a few decades), it was not uncommon for people to take in strangers or young children to guide and support them when they were down on their luck. These days, kindness and awareness of the needs of those around you, and acting on those needs is heroic.

• Yes, Charles Ramsey went far beyond being a good citizen.

A hero is someone who should be looked up to and who sets exemplary behavior for others to emulate. What Charles Ramsey did by entering a home where he believed domestic abuse was occurring moves his actions far above that of being a good neighbor and into hero territory. He put himself into a potentially dangerous position to help a fellow human being, one that he in fact did not even know, and did so without hesitation or question.

• 911 call says it all

His 911 call really reflects the likelihood that he arrived after Amanda got out because if he really saved her he would have naturally explained that to the 911 operator. Instead he wastes times talking about McDonalds which is probably the only truthful thing that he said. Think about it.

Posted by: Avon
  • 911 call says it all

His 911 call really reflects the likelihood that he arrived at the scene after Amanda got out because if he had really saved her he would have naturally explained how he got her out to the 911 operator. Instead he wastes time talking about McDonalds because that's probably the only truthful thing he has to say. Think about it.

• I believe it was said that he actually didn't save them

I don't believe he actually did what he said he did. I believe it was some Spanish speaking guy. I don't really have much to say except that he was not the one to go and get those girls out of the house they were kidnapped and thrown into. F

• Liar Liar Liar

During his interview he mentioned that while on the phone with the dispatcher he realized who "he" had just rescued. Yet, on the police recording of the call he sounds clueless and states that he thinks the girl's name is Linda Berry. Gosh, I am just hoping that Amanda tells everyone who the real hero is.

• Nope. He's a media plant being used to distract us from what's going down in Washington.

Ever notice the complete deadzone we get in politics when a big event like this comes around? Last time, we saw it with the gay marriage supreme court cases-behind our backs as we watched that spectacle, the US Government signed the Monsanto Protection Act into law.

What I want to know is what are we missing now?

"I barbecued with this dude! We eat RIBS and what not, and listen to salsa music!... There's nothin' exciting about him, until TODAY."

"I knew somethin' was wrong when a little pretty white girl ran into a black man's arms. Somethin' is WRONG here. Dead giveaway! Dead giveaway! Dead giveaway! She's got problems. That's the only reason she's running to a black man!"

Something is wrong here. Dead giveaway.

• Ramsey is a fraud

Sorry , folks, but after reading numerous accounts and listening to interviews in both English and Spanish I have to conclude that Ramsey is mostly an opportunist. You can find interviews on youtube and elsewhere on the web with neighbors Aurora Marti and Jovita Marti that confirm that Angel Cordero was the one who helped Amanda break the door down and escape. Their stories are detailed and consistent. Ramsey's story morphs a little each time he tells it, and is full of internal inconsistencies.

At first it just seemed like Ramsey was getting carried away and pulled along by all the media attention, but in the past couple of days he's been making insulting claims about Cordero, like he "ran away" or was "born with a vagina." He is not funny; he is crude and dishonest. He deserves no more attention.

All those people who have been praising him and sending money his way are going to feel mighty foolish when the truth comes out.

• Making a redundant 911 call and hanging around after the rescue doesn't live up to the definition of "Hero"

Cordero broke the door and let Amanda escape. Ramsey arrived after Amanda was already outside. Ramsey did make a 911 call, only after Amanda herself already initiated a 911 call herself on a phone provided by the friend of Cordero. It is nice of Ramsey to be with the girl after the escape, but that doesn't live up to the definition of Hero. I would consider him a nice guy for that, only that now my respect for him went down because he actively tries to diminish the role of Cordero. While claiming to not want media attention, Ramsey is not exactly refusing any interviews and he is on a lot of interviews taking credit and portraying himself as the rescuer. Also he diminishes the role of Cordero. He said about Cordero: "he panicked, and looked at me and that's ALL he did". Also he is saying both he and Cordero broke the door and thus including himself in Cordero's actions. He is acknowledging the presence of Cordero in interviews, but he is not portraying Cordero correctly and insinuating he himself is the one mainly responsible for the rescue. The rescue was done by Cordero and Ramsey provided some care/comfort afterwards, but he is no hero.
    He is being recognized as a hero and from that position it is very easy to say for him that he is no hero, as he already has the recognition of a hero. He earns free extra points with stating he is no hero.

• Charles Ramsey is a Liar

He saved no one from anything - Angel Cordero is the hero.

ALERT! I kicked down the door and saved Amanda Berry Not Charles Ramsey: Latino Claims He’s The Real Hero!

May 10, 2013 Inside the News, Media No comments

“Now-Internet sensation Charles Ramsey was not the only person to help break down the door of a Seymour Avenue house, freeing three missing women. “I helped her and I was first,” Angel Cordero told NewsChannel5′s Stephanie Ramirez in Spanish. On Monday, Ramsey, Cordero and other neighbors in a west side neighborhood of Cleveland helped Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight escape. The women had disappeared in separate cases about a decade ago.

“Ramsey arrived after she was outside with the girl,” Cordero said. “But the truth who arrived there, who crossed the street, who came and broke the door, it was me.”

Read more: http://newsninja2012.Com/alert-i-kicked-down-the-door-and-saved-amanda-berry-not-charles-ramsey-latino-claims-hes-the-real-hero-2013-05-10/#ixzz2SzgBFOmx
    Follow us: @newsninja2012 on Twitter | newsninja2012 on Facebook

It is thanks to Left wing Black radicals like Al Sharpton on MSNBC, Ramsey is being held up as a Hero.

Al Sharpton is another black racist pig that hides behind the term "Rev"! Shamefully calls himself a man of God but ignores what the "good" book says about lust, adultery, cursing, that a man must work in order to eat, etc... A race-baiting, camera-chasing buffoon who builds a base of political support by first dividing and then galvanizing people by their racial identities.

• Right Place Wrong Time

Charles Ramsey is just a guy that happened to be there when the missing girl finally got out of the house. He also just happened to be a very interesting character, and that's why America has been so interested in him. It is actually a little sad that we aren't more interested in the girl's being OK.

• Right Place Wrong Time