• Cheating is never wrong.

People say cheating is always wrong but its not. Yes if you cheat there is a punishment. If you cheat you will get no where. But some people cheat for a reason. Some kids might say they want to impress there family. Teachers and coaches are always saying if you are in a sport you have to have good grades which is probable why kids cheat cheating is not always wrong.

• It is wrong

Students will never learn to do things themselves. Cheating can lead to trust issues and even more cheating. It is unfair for the kids who actually studied and did the work. Every time you cheat, you're not learning the skills that could be important later on. You cant be proud of cheating.

• Cheating Is Wrong

Cheating is always wrong. You may be able to morally do something that cheats a system or a person, but rather or not you realize it, it is still very wrong. Cheating is no different then lying and both can cause problems for a person. Just because you can justify cheating, does not make it okay.

• Yes, it is always wrong.

Yes, I have to agree that no matter the situation, cheating is always wrong. Cheating is like cutting a corner in a race; it isn't fair and it isn't right. I personally cannot think of any situation that would prescribe cheating as a totally fair and acceptable practice. Cheating is unfair and is not honest.

• Of course cheating is wrong.

Why would this even be a legitimate question? It is absurd to go out and cheat on your partner. It may not affect you and your life but think about your partners life and how it would affect that person to find out the person your dedicating yourself to is out dedicating his or her "time" on someone else.

• Because integrity matters more than success

Creating guilt over cheating (and no, I don't believe you can be "guilt free") is a negative burden to carry forward personally, and eventually will become a negative outcome. It is a better outcome to endure the short term difficulties of failure rather than the long term effects of a deficient character.

• Cheating is always wrong.

I know some people cheat to get ahead, but it is never right. You shouldnt lower yourself to others and cheat to get further in the world. It is dishonest, and if you cheat, you don't earn what you cheated for. If you leave a good and honest life, you well be better for it.

• Cheating is not necessary.

I understand that many people come from backgrounds where they believe that cheating is necessary simply because they do not have the time to study, or they don't understand the material. Yet in almost every school, there are resources, whether it is asking another teacher for help or staying after school for tutoring. Additionally, cheating in high school often leads to cheating in college and/or future jobs/relationships. Wouldn't you rather do something right and feel accomplished than lying and never accomplish anything of great worth? If people stopped believing that cheating was necessary and started conducting their life in an honest way, there would be less instances of cheating, making it so cheating is what it should be: something to be ashamed of.

• I think Ruben is full of shit

Tbh ryt people like ruben should be banned from society, they increase the difficulties faced in a society. They are truly good for nothing. :)
    The act of cheating is getting an unfair advantage over someone. It isn't fair, and can demotivate or even destroy other's emotions.
    And yes, ruben is full of crap xD
    Thank you for reading

Ps. Ruben typed this.

• Cheating destroys lives.

This happened to me. Cheating destroyed me and my "ex-bestfriend's" friendship. We used to treat each other as sisters. Some of my classmates said she cheats but because I trust her, I refused to listen. I told them that she's trustworthy and honest and a good friend, but that was all a lie. Our friendship was all a lie, maybe. She broke my trust for her. And that broke my heart.

• No. In todays World it becomes increasingly necessary.

If we lived in the Biblical garden of Eden, where everyone trusted and liked everyone else, then cheating would not be comprehendible. However, we live in a world where everyone is on truthful statement away from losing their job, or alienating themselves from their families. Our economy and the political system that supports it is based on cheating. To get ahead in such a system you must adhere to the rules and become a cheat yourself, or live in poverty. These are your options, your lifestyle will depend on how well you lie and cheat to get ahead. The question must also be asked, "Is it our moral obligation to be honest, or should we simply do what is best for ourselves?" No one will provide for you, you must provide for yourself. In a world where only the strong survive; Your survival in corporate America will depend on your ability to cheat. Will you tell the truth, and Lose your Job? Will you Lie and Cheat, and Keep it? Your next meal could depend on your answer to these questions.

• Cheating may seem wrong but it is a valid and necessary concept

When it comes to cheating on a partner, considering cheating can help us to explore the reasons why we might desire infidelity in the first place. Going through with it can help us understand how our own personal relationships need to function in order for us to be happy and fulfilled. It sucks and it hurts and it shatters people into dust. But we need it because it guides us towards truths.

• Cheating is not wrong

Every one does it for a reason maybe your a A student and you didn't do your work one night and its the last class work and you can't even negotiate with the teacher so u don't go down a grade you cheat to not lose that A yea not everyone does it but there a reason for everything

• Cheating is never wrong.

• Cheating is never wrong.

• Cheating is never wrong.

• I agree, cheating is not always wrong

I do not think it is wrong, because sometimes they might get caught by themselves. The teacher may also catch them and give them a big, fat zero. Why get embarrassed for the rest of your life thinking about how your a tattletale? That is just not right for the person.

• Cheating isn't always wrong sometimes its the only way out.

My sister cheated on her partner of 15 years. In that time she had suffered domestic abuse. He was extremely controlling and she got his stress and was treat like a doormat. Her confidence, self esteem and self esteem were so rock bottom cheating was the only way she could see to get away from his control and be safe

• Cheating is Fact

Moral equivocations aside, the question assumes that we live paradoxically in a world where the trials and tribulations of existence are indeed fair. Those with might are right comes to mind. We know the strongest survive, and the strongest survive not always in valor. But in thievery and knavery. Otherwise those traits would not exist

• Cheating is Fact