• Yes duh it is

Chess is a great game if you try to find a better one you are wasting your time! X x x x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x xx x x x x Duh if this isn't obvious then you are stupid

• It best game ever

No need for argument so just come over to the yes side and if you disagree you are the craziest person in the world to many words to wright blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

• Chess is a very useful like skill

Chess is the greatest strategy game in my opinion. It requires intense critical thinking skills and outmaneuvering. It is a good strategy game because it can help battle strategists in real life. I'm pretty sure all the greatest conquerors in history would've been a master chess player. Chess is basically a strategy game to checkmate the king, or to capture the king. In can match in real life of flanking, attacking moves, outmaneuvering, defensive skills, and so much more. It's an ingredient in the recipe for making great generals and commanders in the army. But it also helps you think, so it can help improve anyone's brain if anyone would play it.

• Best Strategy Game

It is a really good game because you have to think about all your moves and the consequences of them, and one move could end or win the game for you meaning that it isn't one sided and can go either way at any time. Also all the possible moves in chess add up to more than all the atoms in the universe.

• It is definitely one of my favorites!

Chess is definitely one of my favorite strategy games! I use to play this religiously as a virtual person on Play Station Home a few years ago. Truly fun. It's been almost a year since I last played, and I was quite good. I think I might try it out again to see if I've retained my skill.

• It's not the best

It is undeniable that chess game is a mental chemistry for intelligent people to improve and practice their minds. However, as far as I am concerned, a single-player game could not be the best strategy game but multiplayer games are the best. I am playing MOBA (Multiplayer online battle area) games like Empire, Dota2 of Valve and I greatly love them. I think strategy is something made by many players instead of only one. In there, every player has his/her own role and the team has to find a strategy, a way to be beyond the opponent team. On the other hand, chess is not perfect strategy game, There is no team work, team spirit in chess where the player only show his/her individual skills.